A New Style (Chapter 12)

Hey pancakes!! So here is part 12! I hope you like it. Read and let my know what you think!

--------------------------------------

Ariana's PROV

    "I got her Niall, just carry in the bags for me, ok?" I heard a voice that sounded like Louis said. Soon after I felt someone lift me up and carry me. I didn't feel like opening my eyes and just snuggled deeper into Louis' chest. I could hear all of the boys talking to one another and hear them as they carried all the bags up to my room. I was just too tired to open my eyes. All of a sudden I was placed onto my bed. I curled up into a ball and started to fall asleep again.

      "Sleep tight." I heard Louis say as he kissed my forehead. And with that, I once again fell into a blissful sleep.

Liam's PROV

     I watched as Louis carried Ari to her room, I could see the look in his eyes. He was falling for her. That's the same look that I gave Dani (I know they're not dating now, but I love them together) when I first knew that I was falling for her. I just hope that he knows that she is Niall's sister and that he will be very protective over her. I don't want either of them to get hurt, they are mates and I don't want Ari to be stuck in between them and having to chose only one. Niall is just starting to get to knew her and she is just starting to trust us. I know she is holding stuff back and with Louis starting to like her, she might hold back even more. I just hope he doesn't fall for her to quickly.

Ariana's PROV

     I woke up to a bang coming form downstairs. I had no idea what it was and I wasn't sure if I wanted to. Of course, it was already 5 o'clock in the evening so I should probably get up so that I can sleep tonight. As I got up I looked around for the bags from the stores I coundn't find them. I looked under the bed and everywhere I could think and couldn't find them, but then I remembered my closet. I opened the door and I was taken back. All of the clothes were hung up neatly and organized to perfection. There was a section for shoes, skirts, dresses, sweatshirts, sweatpants, shorts, pants and a separate section for shirts. There was a place for t-shirts, dressy shirts, graphic tees, short sleeves, and long sleeves. It was amazing!

     I suddenly spotted something at the back of my closing. As I went closer I saw a section of dresses. They were all so fancy. There were short ones and long ones and they were all so, elegant. There was one though, that really caught my eye. It was a long pink flowy one shoulder dress. The right top was covered in jewels that went all the way across the back before being covered again with the pink material. It was gorgeous. It was on not a hanger, but on a clothes model holder that made it look like it was actually on someones body. On the front there was a note, it read:

Ari,

      These dresses are for when you and the boys go to a formal event. It could be a movie premiere, a red carpet, an award show, or for when you go out to a fancy dinner. These are our welcome to the family gift to you. We love you and hope that you have fun living with the boys and Niall.

Love, Mum and Greg <3

I was speechless. I could not believe that they had gotten me these dresses. I was so grateful that I finally had a family that cared about me. I just hope that they won't discover my past and the abusing that HE did to me. And the HE won't find me.

----------------------

Pink dress that she loved in the doodlydo(what I call the side bar. Yes I make thing interesting!) SOOOO, how did you guys like it!!! I updated earlier then I thought so yippee!!!! Anyways vote and comment!! Love you guys!!<3

-Jessie :p