Chapter 6

Okay so a quick author's note....I'm going to start updating as much as a can, so happy reading :)

Krishaun's pov
"No dude! Like I'm not tripping that girl is going to be the death of me," I whispered to my friend Jake

" but she's so hot dude why don't you make a move on her," Jake said and I said nothing

I didn't tell Jake or any of my friends what happened between me and Jane cause I didn't think it meant that much to her as it did to me and I seriously couldn't deal with my friends and their stupid questions... Right now I'm driving to school with Jake ,Jane and Andrew. Andrew is like so antisocial and so bipolar, he spends most of his time playing video games or watching catfish. He's just weird but very funny when you get to know him. Jake on the other hand is a Jock so he goes to party almost every day and he gets alot of girls but never stay with them for a full week before he dumps them. We're currently at the School's parking lot and Jane was sleeping so I had to wake her up which was hard af..

" hey Jane please wake up!!" I said shaking her shoulders

" not until you give me a kiss John," she said laughing

"Who's John?" I said curiously

" what? Psh he's no one" she said and quickly got out of my car

I didn't know who is John but I'll have to find out soon...

Jane's Pov

I really didn't know why I called John's name,cause I hate him....I just knew that when I accidentally said that I had to get out of krishaun's car. While I was walking to the maryle high school most of the boys were whistling at me and the others just stood and took in my beauty which was awesome...but the girls ,wow they look like they're going to hate me for lives but I could care less.

" hey teddy bear can you take me to the principal's office" I asked krishaun who was walking behind of me.

"Sure let's go" he said and I held his hand in mine

After we came out the principal's office and got my schedule I looked on krishaun's face and it was just so kissable....so I had to kiss him after the kiss he just looked me in face and then walked away...I have to say I did feel kinda sad cause I really like him but it doesn't seem like he feels the same way..

Krishaun Pov

"What the f*ck happened a while go bro," my friend Jake said running to me

" nothing she just kissed me," I said smiling

" wait a minute you mean the hottie that's not a thottie?" He asked while smiling at me

" Yh bro...and stop smiling at me you look scary" I said laughing at him

"Let me tell you what's scary...." Jake didn't get to finish his sentence when the bell rang

"This ain't finish yet krishaun," he said walking away while I just laughed after him

_____::::::::_______:::::::::__________:::::::::_

Okay so that's the end of that chapter but tomorrow I'm going to a wedding so I'll probably not be able to update the book but Yh....Don't be a silent reader tell me what you think of the book so far :)