needed me!???

Krishaun's pov

You know when jane told me that she was crying because of a headache I knew that she was lying ....but what ever she was crying for i have to find out one day
I just dont want her to end up like becky .....Jane is very beautiful and I think I like her but that's how it started with bec.... I am really tired ,today was a very long day and i think Jane will be very happy with her new school since most of them are Queenbees or Jocks she'll fit right in and that leaves me to wait for the opportunity to catch up with reality" I thought to myself and slowly began to sleep

Jane's POV
After a few hours about after 2, I went into the kitchen to eat some yogurt which was a very bad move I mean a very very bad move .....when I went into the kitchen I saw krishaun's mom sitting around the island on the phone ....I really didn't want to move a muscle seeing that she practically screaming at the person she's taking to on the phone,so I just made up my mind to go back to bed and try and get some rest ....after all I do have school tomorrow😒😣...
I was just walking across the living room when I stopped in my tracks when I heard London(krishaun's mom) says "no he will never go back to the city not after what happened between him and that girl .....its to much for him. I heard her say after the long pause and then she started cry, I really wanted to ask her what's wrong but knowing that I should be sleeping at that moment I just kept on walking ......
.......... The next morning........
Krishaun's POV
I promise you, you straight
I promise to be great"by ma G fetty on my alarm clock
When I check the time on my alarm clock it was just 5:48 so I quickly went to my closet and pulled out a black and white Sheraton waiter and black Adidas shoes red pants. after that I quickly went to Jane's room to wake her up because I am certain she would be late on her first day of school and not give a crap about it.
After after knocking on her door for almost half an hour I open the door and saw her lying on the bed I really did not want to wake her but she couldn't be late
... for my mom would say that it's my fault and I am the one responsible for her being late and I do not want that blame from my mom so I pushed her lightly on the shoulders to wake her up but when that did not work I went downstairs for some water and threw it on her head...... finally after I did that she woke up and she was very angry but I really did not care I used to have that attitude just like her.... but things and times change people.. and it definitely has changed me...I really do not need her to mess up my new plans for my new life I have to start over... I cannot go to the person I used to be back then.... way back then.....
Well hi ya guys this was very short but the next chapter won't be but I'm just asking if y'all like the story so far and if I'm going to fast .I have alot of ideas for the other chapters....but anyways.. Until next time remember to like and comment!!!!