chapter 19

chica and bonbon running to the forest. ''c'mon chica we need to see if they are okay'' bonbon said. ''yeah let's go'' chica said.

i notice it was purple guy. ''hello there'' he says. ''what do you want for me?'' i ask. purple guy got closer. he put the knife to the table. he was through my ear. ''i want to kill you'' he whisper. i couldn't believe he want it to kill me. ''so if you want your little stupid fox just kill yourself if you don't do it then i kill the fox if you don't do it'' purple guy said. he let me go he give me the knife. my hands were shaking of pain my eye are in cry. ''goodbye chica...'' i whisper. but the door open.

''don't do bonnie'' chica said. i put the knife down to the floor i run then i hug her. ''forgive me bonnie i just...'' she said. ''don't worry it's fine i want it to tell you that i didn't want to kill you because i notice that mangle was the one who did it'' i told the truth.

chica smiled then she give me a hug. bonbon let go foxy. ''yay im free'' foxy said. then bonbon look purple guy he had the knife walking to kill me. ''BONNIE LOOK OUT'' she yelled. 

i try to get the knife away. but he put the knife to my chest. it came blood. ''b-bonnie...'' chica said. i took the knife away i fell down. freddy and the others came. ''what happen here'' chic ask. 

''oh no call the hospital now'' fred said. i was breathing.