2

Hinami's P.O.V:

It's getting late, and Kaneki should be here soon.Im getting worried, maybe he went on a rampage or....calm down Hinami he's just late no problem.Then I hear the entrance door, I run to the door to see if it's Kaneki."Kaneki!"I shout when I saw him at the door.

"Hinami, sorry I'm late."Kaneki apologize, I just shook my head,

"It's okay Kaneki.It's fine, I wasn't worried."I lied, suddenly I hear Touka's voice,

"Food?"She asks Kaneki, I look at Touka then back to Kaneki who was holding a bag full of delicious juicy flesh.We walk to our little dinning room, and then Kaneki places the bag down on the floor and went to get the plates, when he finished setting up the table and placing the flesh on our plates, we start to dig in.Suddenly we hear a knock on the door, Kaneki quickly put the fleshes into the bag and we all quickly wash up as much blood as we possibly can, we went to the small living room and Touka and I sit down on the couch while Kaneki opens the door, when he opens the door we saw a man in a suit.

"Hi I'm agent Colson of S.H.E.I.L.D."The man named Colson says,"And you are under arrest for stealing fresh corpses from the grave yard."He says, we all froze in fear, what should I say?Ummmmmmmmmmm......oh ya!

"Um sir?"I ask the man,

"Yes?"He answers,

"You don't have proof that my big brother Kaneki, stole those corpses."I protest, he looks at me then reply,

"Well that's when you are wrong miss.We have photos of your big brother stealing the corpses.And please if you don't mind I'd like to know where the corpses are and why you took them."He says while entering our unit, Kaneki was about to release his kagune but Touka gave him a look saying not to, instead he starts to attak Colson whiteout his kagune,he first bit him on the shoulder and then punching him, Colson was able to doge Kaneki's punches.Wow Colson is impressive.Be careful Kaneki.