Chapter 12 Part 4

Chanel and the other girls had finished their little session so they parted ways. Chanel and Gabriella had forgotten some of the lyrics but, Courtney helped them to remember. Their harmonies were off and was awful at first since they were a member short but they compromised and figured a way to practice even without a fourth harmony. Chanel was thinking of singing one of her songs from her new album during their tour to promote it, but they'd have to make it a group song. She would have to pick a song that would sound great even if there were more harmonies and a new beat by the drummer, Courtney, or they could just write a new song. Still, Vani hasn't signed the contract yet so they're not fully sure if there will be a tour.

It was 2 p.m when Chanel, Dock and Liam got in their car, and were off to Katherine Jordan's home (which is also her office),and got there within half an hour. They were supposed to be there by 5 but Bad Barbie's meeting was two hours early so they were a little ahead of Chanel's schedule.

Chanel knocked on the front door, and it opened revealing; a tall, and dark skin toned woman, who looked as if they had been fighting dragons in their pajamas before Chanel had knocked on their door. The woman stared at Chanel with confusion as she asked, "What're you doing here?"

"I booked an appointment," Chanel answered. She looked down on Katherine's attire, then back up to her eyes and asked, "what're you wearing?" In the same tone Katherine had used on her.

"You're like 3 hours early," Katherine yawned. She stepped aside to let in Chanel and Dock into her house, then offered them a cup of tea or biscuits which Dock politely turned down. "A real man don't get hungry," He said. She then lead them to her office and made them sit down on two of the arm chairs in front a wooden desk. Behind it was another chair but bigger, like a king's throne but worn out and dirty. She sat on it and folded her hands. "What's the uh.. sich?"

"It's not about me today," Chanel said. "It's Dock."

"Huh?" Katherine and Dock said in unison.

"He's having hallucinations, and it's gotten bad," Chanel said. "I'm not really sure what it is, yet, so I thought maybe you could help us out."

"Define 'bad'," Katherine leaned closer to Chanel behind her desk.

"Ask him," Chanel said, then she stood up. "I'll let you two discuss this alone. Liam and I will be waiting outside."

$&€&£&¥

"I don't think this is the right place for people hallucinating, don't you think?" Liam said, leaning his side on the car facing Chanel; who also leant her back on the car's side beside him, scrolling through her phone.

"It's not just hallucinating, Liam," Chanel sighed. "There's a lot of things that can trigger hallucination like, for example,  depression." She said. "I picked here because Katherine had a cousin with a brain tumor. . . She'd probably know what to do better than we do. . . than you do, at least."

"...that's probably not true..." Liam said, dusting off a dust on his driver's suit, but Chanel ignored him.

She clicked and read the text she got from Sam carefully, suddenly feeling sick and sorry.

"You okay, Chans?" Liam asked.

"I didn't know about Tyra's past. . ." She muttered.

"Oh come on, you've only been together for less than a week," Liam said. "You still have time to get to know each other."

Chanel stared at the words on her screen.