Chapter 10// Bad Barbie on Tour

The two laid on their bed. Tyra snored, her body spread out on the bed, her legs heavy on Chanel's back, with her mouse toy by her left– Perfectly comfortable and content with her life. Chanel however, at 7am in the morning, had to deal with her ass of a manager.

Chanel's POV

"What do you mean Bad Barbie Reunion Tour?" I asked Jackson through my phone.

I was a vocalist in a band with 1 guitarist, a drummer, and another vocalist. It went pretty well for a while. We had tours as a band, had matching clothes and accessories, and fans all over the world. It was great. But the other vocalist, Vani, just had to ruin everything by spreading rumors, smoking weed and doing more illegal stuff, and dating troublesome people in the showbiz world. It made a bad reputation for the band so we split up and dumped the bitch to go our separate ways. I don't know where the others went or if they're still alive, but what I do know is that I don't give a shit.

"I thought that giving your 'since fetus days' fans a little throwback tour would be nice. And it would grab a lot of attention from the media." He said.

I'm sure he didn't care. He never really did. Not for me anyways. Just for the money and fame. It is his job after all. I'm also sure that he's only doing this to decrease the time I got to spend with Tyra before the signing shit.

Though I have to think; This whole tour thing could get some attention. We were pretty big back then, and I felt horrible for the fans when we broke up. A little tour might be nice.

"Fine," I replied. "Fill me in with the details."

"Good. I've contacted Vani,Gab,and Corra. Meet us by my office at 1pm and then we'll talk about the details—"

"Mommy?" I heard Tyra mumble in her sleep. I quickly shut my phone and turned over to her.

"Good morning, baby." I smiled and pulled her soft and small body closer to mine. "Baby had dreams?"

Tyra fluttered her eyes open and dozed off for a moment before her whole face lit up with complete joy and excitement.

"Dream about mommy!" She smiled up to me and began talking about her dream. I wasn't really paying attention to what she's saying. I was too lost in my own thoughts about her, and about last night. About the way she touched me.

I'm not saying that I felt weird but I felt weird. . . I didn't say I didn't like it. It just felt weird but I'm not entirely sure why or what even felt weird. What I'm sure of is that I felt good. I loved the way she moaned in my ear while her hand touched me, and the way she said how she's going to love me forever. I want that. I want her with me forever. I know we've only been together for a few days, and I know I sound crazy, but I love her and I want her to be mine forever. I smiled as I remembered her words from last night. 'Never replacing mommy with anyone except Chanel' she said. So adorable. . .

". . .mommy and daddy no fight! They made love with t-Tyra!" She smiled widely.

We made love with her. A threesome.

"Mommy listen what Tyra was say?"

"Yes, baby," I said, "Mommy heard everything." We smiled at each other. She then continued to talk about her dream, but this time it's not about last night's dream. It's about her dream job.

I started to get lost in my thoughts again as she talked. So after last night she'd still get a dream about Jackson. I don't blame her. They've been together for a long time and I know it's not easy to 'move on'. I'm not angry at Tyra, not even Jackson. I just have to prove that I'm better and more suitable for her than a douche bag.

"Let's go eat breakfast, baby," I interrupted her, and she didn't look pleased. "After we eat,we'll watch a movie. Is that alright?" I offered to cheer her up.

/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/

After we've eaten with Dock and Liam, Tyra excitedly held a disc, that said The Cat in The Hat on it, and told me to put it on.

I instantly jumped out of the kitchen, ran to the living room and shoved the disc into the player. Dock, Tyra, and I sat on the couch together and watched the movie. This was my favorite movie as a teen and It's still my favorite movie as an adult.

". . .mom was going to wear that dress tonight and you ruined it!" Said the little girl. The Cat in The Hat glanced at the pink dress with polka dots he was holding, then back at the little girl. He said, "Honey, it was ruined when she bought it."

"Ooh," Dock laughed, "get rekt."

"Mommy the cat is scary. . ." Tyra whispered. I smiled at her, "That cat is a very nice cat. You'll like him once we get to the end of the movie." I said. She looked up at me and smiled back. "Mommy no find him scary tall?"

"Nope." I shook my head, "He's my favorite cat."

"Oh," Tyra answered, and turned her attention back to the telly.

"Something wrong, baby?"

"Nofin. Tyra not scare of cat. Tyra sure she no like cat after movie too."

"Are you jealous because I said he's my favorite cat?" I teased, and wrapped my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "Baby's jelly?" I whispered on her neck.

"N-not jello," She said, looking at the telly with no expression. "Just saying cat no better than Tyra." And with that she scooted away from me and closer to Dock, who shook his head.

"Babygirl's mad?" I asked, and she ignored me. "Mad at her mommy?" I asked again, then she shook her head and pouted to the telly, refusing to face me. She's definitely mad. At least now I know she gets jealous very easily.

As I open my mouth to ask her again if she's mad or not, my phone started to ring. It's Jackson.

End of Chapter 10