"Do you like Ritsuka?" Vek suddenly asked. (Name) thought about the things she had done in the 12 episodes.

"No." Vek laughed sinisterly scaring the living soul out of (Name).

"Where's your parents, kid?" He asked (Name)'s head whipped towards the screen glaring directly to his eyes.
"Dead." She said bluntly.
"Hmm, you sure? How did they die?" He was grinning the whole fucking time and its pissing her off.

"Car accident." (Name) said with confidence making sure she doesn't stutter.
"Hehe~ Are you sure they aren't murdered?" She was gonna reach her hand towards the screen to grab his shirt collar but she forgot that it isn't real.
Instead, (Name) placed my hands on my sides and clenched them trying to not beat up her only device to entertainment.

"What. Do. You. Know." She managed to let out through her gritting teeth.
"A lot about you actually, but I need to know my future, would you like to tell me?" He leaned closer to the screen tilting his head.
"Why should I tell? Why me?! Why not other people?" He grinned and stepped a few steps back hands behind his back.

"Well, dear you caught my eye! I was going to disappear and the old episode will start playing, this exclusive isn't real!" (Name) slammed her fist on the bed she was laying on.
"I should've trusted my gut feeling, damnit!"