His Mate {12}

Ok... Remember i told you guys i have two surprises ? i had told you the first surprise... 

NOW its time to reveal the 2nd surprise...

The 2nd surprise consist of 2 parts...

Part 1:

I will be making a story with ELFFYX (another wattpad member) that is vampire or human, we are not sure yet... but we will make it ASAP when we both are free...

Part 2:

I will be making a werewolf story after i start the 2nd book of TARHM... but i will do it only when i am free... I will be pretty busy this year so i won't be uploading very fast but i will try to upload fast... 

Let me ask you... The 2nd book of TARHM, what title do you guys think its better ?

(a) You Are Mine

(b) You Belong To Me

(c) You Are Mine You Belong To Me

Oh ya... Alot people guessed that the msytery person is Claire... But its not. Ryder's pack is not at the scene as Kahlan forbid his pack to appear as Kahlan said it's her fight... I forgot to add this part but i just add it in chapter 11.

 He stopped when something caught his eyes.

A girl with purple hair standing behind Kahlan.

The moment both Vance and the girl's eyes caught each other, the sparks flew and the both of them looked at each other in awe.

MATE !  The girl's wolf howled and the girl was shocked.

No ! I cant be mate with the enemy.. she thought to herself.

Suddenly, their eye contact broke and the girl's wolf howled, wanting his gaze on her again.

It took a few seconds for her to shook out of shock and by the time the girl looked back at him, he was on the ground with Victoria on top of him, pressing her knife against his throat and was about to slit it while Kahlan carried Alison to Jace and Chace.

Without knowing what she was doing, the girl shouted, " WAIT !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Alexander! Get over here!" The mysterious person whispered.

" What is it, Yuki ?" Alexander whispered back while jogging soundlessly to his friend.

" Look! Something is going on there." Yuki pointed to the direction where the gathering was.

Alexander looked over, sniffed the air and said,"Werewolves businesses are none of our concern. Let's go."

"Wait and watch Alex. It's no harm watching. Besides, we could be able to recuit another."Yuki replied back.

"Fine." Alex said grudgingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAIT!" Kahlan heard someone shout behind her and turned to the source of the outburst with a frown.

 "Ariel, what are you doing? You know better than to stop us from killing him." Kahlan reprimanded.

 "I'm sorry Alpha, but please, don't kill him," Ariel sobbed.