I Care For You {6}

Description

Alison a.k.a ali: silver blond hair, violet eyes. the rest up to your imagination.

Chapter 6 - I Care For You

Ryder woke up to the urgent shouts of someone.

"Chace, get the car ready to go to the hospital!" Ryder heard someone yell.

"Why?" Chace shouted back.

"Don't ask, just GO!" the person shouted.

Chace hurriedly went outside to the get the car ready, and then Ryder saw Jace running down the stairs holding someone in his arms. When he came closer, Ryder realized that it was Kahlan, and he was pressing her wrist with layers of tissue paper.

It was completely covered with blood and was dripping on the floor. Ryder sat there, shocked by the scene. He vaguely heard Clarissa scream when she saw her daughter, and went outside as Jace carried her out. That's when Ryder, including both the packs, stopped staring and rushed to the hospital.

When they got to the hospital, they saw Jace pacing up and down the hall, so they all assumed the doctor was still working on Kahlan, and sat down and waited. After a while, some of them started to get restless and anixous and started to pace like Jace.

After what seemed like hours, that doctor came out of the emergency room, with a grave look on his face.

ok this is it !!!! I know it's short but bare with it. I was busy.

oh and more votes and fans, ---> faster upload.