the 5 long hours {10}

Ok people now i will announce the result of votes from the previous chapter.

People who chooses 2 option, each option will be half votes.

Option A : 5.5 votes

Option B : 4 votes.

Option C : 9.5 votes.

therefore, the result is C ! Most of you guys chose kahlan tricked the guy who kidnapped alison and grab alison give her to someone and fight and kill him.

Chapter 10 - the 5 long hours

"Will you accept me back?" Ryder asked pleadingly.

"No, I'm sorry." she said, shaking her head.

"I can't let myself let you get close enough to hurt me again. There will never be a place for us. Not after you rejected me."   

Ryder nodded understandingly.  

"I'm sorry. Really. Now can you leave so I can get some rest?" she said.  

Ryder nodded again, and was half way out the door before he stopped in mid-step and turned back to Kahlan.

"There's always a place for us Kahlan. Never forget that."

While Kahlan was pacing back and forth in the living room and everyone there followed her with their eyes, she thought to herself.

It was almost time. The five hours were almost up, but James haven't confess yet.

I really wanted to know what he was thinking.

I want to know why he wasn't here yet.

I miss my baby.

Where is she?

Is she alright?

Did he hurt her?! If Vance Forrest touches a hair on her head, I will kill him.

"She'll be alright, Kale. Don't worry." Tristan assured.

Kahlan looked up, startled. She didn't realize someone was listening in on her thoughts.

You were eavesdropping?! Kale asked though mind link, annoyed.

Nope. Wouldn't dare to, Alpha. All of us know you love Alison, so we figured you would be really worried about her. Tristan replied.

Sorry. I… Kahlan said, ashamed.

 No worries. I know you were worried for your daughter. Tristan reassured her.

"We all want you to know that we accept Alison, no matter who her father is. Although we were angry at the guy Vance, we felt that we failed you when you told us you were raped. We weren't there to protect you, so we decided that since we weren't there for you then, we'll be here for you now. We want to be here to help you find Ali." Tristan said out loud.

"Thank you guys. It means so much to me," Kahlan said to gratefully her pack, and went to give Tristan a hug.

Kale ! We found James in the woods! Chace shouted into Kahlan's mind.

And he's dead, Kale. I'm so sorry. Jace added grimly.

I am sorry if its too short but i am tired and I have to go to school tomorrow to help out for a school event. Yes, its on Saturday. But I will upload SOON don't worry. 

I would like you guys to help me think of the title for the next chapter plz. It will be fighting Vance Forrest who raped Kahlan...

I hope you guys like this chapter. :P

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT !!!