You Are Enough

Hi there! Thank you so much for checking out my fanfiction.. this is my first one that I've ever written so I'm sorry if it's really bad :/ hope you enjoy anyways x please vote and comment, it would mean a lot to me x I'm also open to suggestions thanks

Background - Perrie & Jesy are dating

The door slammed with a bang. "Jesy must be home!" Perrie whispered to herself, excitedly.

She jumped up off the couch and into the hallway. Jesy aggressively threw her bag to the ground.

"Hi baby" said Perrie, giving her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. Jesy ignored her.

She stomped her way into the living room. Perrie took her hand "What's wrong Jes?"
"Get off me!" Shouted Jesy as she plonked herself onto the couch. Pesy sat closely next to her "babe?" Said Perrie as she looked at Jesy worryingly.

She was looking down at her hands as if she were about to break down in tears.
Perrie took ahold of Jesy's shoulders and rotated her body so that she would face Perrie.
She got closer to Jesy, crossing her legs around her waist and wrapping her arms around her neck.

Jesy's eyes finally met Perrie's. "Jesy, tell me what's going on-now" The brunette stared into perrie's eyes as she broke into a cry "I got fired, okay"
"Oh my gosh Jes, I'm so sorry.. but how come?" Asked Perrie.
"They've been treating me like shit for a while now-I guess they've just finally had enough of me...it's a long story"

Jesy's head fell onto Perrie's shoulder. Perrie stroked her soft hair "It'll be alright baby" Jesy tilted her head up to face her girlfriend.

She looked into her icy blue eyes. Perries eyes were Jesy's weakness. They were just so beautiful.

"Perrie" said Jesy softly, with tears streaming down her face "Yes, Jesy?" Said Perrie, wiping the tears away from the sad girls cheek.

Jesy slowly wrapped her arms around her waist "Thank you for putting up with my shit, I'm so thankful to have you" Perrie smiled. "I'm always here for you Jessica, forever" their heads we so close.

Jesy looked down at Perrie's lips, she pulled her close into a deep kiss.

The kiss was passionate. Perrie could feel jesy's smile form in the kiss.

It made Perrie happy that she was able to make Jesy feel better.

They pulled apart from the kiss, resting their foreheads against each other.

Perrie pecked Jesy's cheek. Now, she couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you so much Perrie" Perrie pulled her in for a tight hug "I love you so much more Jesy"

once they released from the hug, Jesy rested her head on perrie's shoulder again.

She stroked her hair like last time "is there anything I can do for you, Jes?" Jesy looked up at her girl.

"No. you are enough" Perrie gushed and lightly pecked her lips.

She stood up "alright, well how about I get ourselves some dinner, does that sound good, baby?" Jesy replied softly "Of course"

Perrie silently ran to her and Jesy's bedroom. She sat on the bed, took her phone off the nightstand and dialled a number

"hi! Can I please have one large supreme pizza and two pints of cookies and cream ice cream? Also, would you be able to deliver through the back door? Thanks!"
She hung up and smiled.

She got off the bed and started fixing it to make it look neater. Then, she had a good idea.

She walked down the hallway into the linen closet. She grabbed 3 fluffy blankets and as many pillows as she could carry. The blonde struggled walking back to the room, dropping everything on the bed.

She shoved the pillows off, laying the blankets out over the top of the bed.
Then, she arranged the pillows neatly.

Perrie went into her wardrobe and found a stack of Disney movies.
She placed them on the bedside table, setting the the remote on top.

She opened the drawer of her beside table, taking our 2 candles, lighting one on perrie's bedside table, and one on Jesy's.

she closed the curtains and turned the lights off for a romantic atmosphere. It was a bit too dark so she turned the lamp on.

Suddenly, Perrie could hear a knock on the back door. She sprinted to the door, hoping Jesy wouldn't hear it.

She reached for the handle A tall young man with dirty blonde hair greeted her "That'll be $17.20" Perrie handed the delivery man a 20 "Keep the change" said Perrie, smiling "Aw thanks, enjoy your night" said the man, handling her the pizza and ice cream "You too" she exclaimed, closing the door.

She rushed back to the bedroom and placed the food at the end of the bed. Perrie smiled and looked at the room "Perfect" she murmured to herself.

She crept back into the living room to fetch her girlfriend "Jes?" Said Perrie, walking over to the couch to find Jesy asleep! Perrie gushed.

She looked so cute when she was asleep. And it wasn't even that late yet! Perrie stroked her soft hair "babe?" The sleepy girl slowly opened her eyes and sat up "Did I seriously fall asleep on the couch?" Jesy laughed "Yes" Perrie pecked her lips. She took jesy's hands. "Close your eyes and come with me"

She lead Jesy through to the bedroom, making sure her eyes were closed. She sat her girlfriend in the middle of their bed, pulling her into a deep kiss. Perrie could feel jesy's smile in the kiss.

Jesy pulled away and opened her eyes "How about some pizza and Disney, followed by some ice cream?" Perrie suggested. The smile on jesy's face grew "of course, right after this"

Jesy took ahold of the girl's waist, laying her down. Perrie cupped Jesy's face, kissing her back as she grabbed onto Jesy's thighs, moving her hands up towards her ass.

Jesy separated her lips from Perrie's, giving her some air. She rolled over to lay next to her girl.

Perrie got up and inserted one of the Disney movies into the DVD player.

She reached for the pizza box, digging in together.

After later stuffing their faces with ice cream and watching Disney after Disney movie, the couple were getting tired.

Perrie yawned, turning the TV off. Jesy looked over at her and smiled.

She looked so adorable when she was tired.

Jesy put her hand over Perrie's. "I love you but you didn't have to do any of this"

Perrie smiled "it's okay"

they laid there, staring into each other's hazy eyes.

"You are enough" whispered Jesy