Chapter 9: Oh No! part 2

Start from the beginning

Just as things seemed to get a little bit awkward, a beautiful  woman came power walking down the aisle with such elegance even though she had a look of worriedness but as soon as her eyes shifted to Alexandera, it changed to relief.

"There you are, I've been looking everywhere for your Alex. Don't ever sneak away like that ever." The lady said as she bent down to level with Cameron's sister.

She didn't seem to notice me nor Lynn yet as she steadied her attention towards the little girl. But even though she hasn't noticed us, she was faced towards me and boy did she look very familiar.

And if I should say so myself, she looks quite stunning. She has the perfect blondish, brownish highlights, a nice natural looking tan, a beautiful face and her whole demeter just yells perfection.

"Sorry mommy." I hear Alexandera say softly.

I think at the mention of her saying mommy had my heart stop. Not only was this little girl infront of me Cameron's sister but the woman is his mother!

God kill me now. I thought to myself. No wonder she looked familiar. She's their mother. And she sure does look a little to young to be a mother to an 18 year old boy.

Cameron's mother gave Alexandera a tight hug before she looked up and noticed both me and Lynn a couple inches away from her and her daughter.

She stood up and looked between both me and Lynn.

"Was she with the two of you?" she asked softly.

She may not know who I am, at least yet but I sure do know who she is. And that's what's making me even more than nervous.

"Well more like ran into us." Lynn said a little to harshly for my liking.

His mom turned her gaze to Lynn and you would have to be stupid to not notice that Lynn is a little bothered, just by the sound of her voice.

"My friend here is a little big polar. So please excuse her," I can hear Lynn's disapproving gasp, but before she could say anything I cut her argument, "but she did ran into us. You have such a beautiful daughter ma'am." I said nicely.

I can feel Lynn's stare on me. Cameron's mom just held her stare on me. The same light brown eyes Cameron had inherited.

"Oh well okay and thank you. And it's Cassandra, ma'am makes me feel old." She smiled brightly.

Out of habit I placed my hand on my baby bump.

"She's Destiny mommy." Alexandera said out of no where.

Cassandra looked down at her daughter and then back at me.

"Well nice to meet you Destiny." She said.

It's a good thing she didn't ask her how she knew my name. I think I almost died when she told her mom my name. I dont think her mom would be to happy to know she only knows my name because I met her daughter at a house party Cameron threw.

"And I'm Lynn." Lynn said calmly.

The good thing about Lynn is that she can pick up hints and signals quick. I dont want Lynn making a scene infront of my baby's grandmother.

"Nice time meet both of you," She was going to say something eyes until her phone started ringing.

"Excuse me girl's." She said.

She turned around and began talking on the phone.

"Destiny! You could hurt yourself if I wasn't behind you when she ran into you. You could have told her mom that her own daughter almost possible was going to put you through a miscarriage if she hadn't been running around the store," Lynn began.

"Lynn that's Cameron's mom." I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

Lynn stood quiet for a second until my words sunken in to her, leaving her mouth open in shock and confusion.

"Sorry about that, but I have to be on my way. It was nice meeting you both." Cassandra said as she was done her phone call.

She extended her hand to Lynn and surprisingly Lynn shook it with a big smirk plastered on her face. It's a good thing I told Cameron's mom she was Bi-Polar.

She turned around and stuck her hand out towards me to shake and I took it and gave her a smile.

Her eyes trailed down and landed on my hand that was placed on my 18th week baby bump. Her eyes widen. It widened but not the disapproving kind of look but more of a wow kind of look. I don't know how to explain it.

But luckily she didn't ask Anything. She said her goodbyes and left. The sound of her heels fading as she and Alexandra left the aisle.

"That's Cameron's mom!?" Lynn whispered than yelled.

I turned to face her and nod my head. "Yup that's her."

Lynn looked star strucked. "Wow. No homosexual but she is to sexy. you heard that baby, your going to have a hot grandma." Lynn bended down to say it to my stomach.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I couldn't have you being rude to her because sooner or later I will be meeting her again. And I wouldn't want her to remember me by being the one with a ignorant friend."

"Well I didn't mean to be rude but you could have got seriously injured if it wasn't for me breaking that fall. You should of told her, what if I wasn't behind you and you did fall?" She asks.

"I didn't fall and that's all that matters."

Lynn gave me a hard look. "But what if you did?"

"But I didn't. Look can we just drop this," I place my hand on my forehead. " I'm getting a mind grain." I sort of lied.

I know how protective she can be and when it comes to the care of the baby she won't hesitate to be cations.

"Saved by pains. I'am let this go
just because it was her Aunt and because I don't want you stressing."

I sighed in relief. "Thank you Lynn."

We made our way back to Lynn's mother and by the time she was done with what she had to do it was already going on 1 in the afternoon and we were finally making our way to the Y.

<><><><><…<><><>
V.C.F

HOPEFULLY THIS CHAPTER WASN'T CONFUSING AND GOOD ENOUGH. ♡