Chapter 2: 5 weeks later

“What you mean you aren’t a virgin anymore!?” Lynn said loudly.

I hushed her and looked around to see if anyone was near. Gladly no one was. That was a good thing.

“Lynn, you have to learn how to keep an inside voice, otherwise I won’t tell you anything.”

It has been a good couple weeks since the last time I’ve seen her. She left to Brazil for vacation and just came back this weekend.

“Sorry about that. Its just that its not every day you find out your friend lost her virginity. And to whom if you don’t mind me asking?” She said as she leaned against the locker.

I looked at her and debated whether if I should tell her or not. I inhaled and mumbled his name quickly.

“What was it, I didn’t hear you.”

“Cameron. I lost it to him.” I said softly.

Her whole figure tensed and her mouth opened wide. “Cameron Owen?”

I nod my head. Her eyes widen after I did that gesture.

“You’ve got to be shiting me Destiny.”

I shook my head. “No, its true. One thing led to another and it just happened. And let me tell you, I regret losing it to him.”

“No shit, what did you do to tap that? Girls all over the school would break their necks to get him into bed, but you did it without so much as a problem.”

I shrugged. “Well, it wasn’t all butterflies and romantic as you think it may have been. He used me, he wasn’t even thinking about my well-being. It was just mainly an easy lay to help him get revenge on his girlfriend.”

She sucked her teeth in and shook her head. “Sorry to hear that but you should have known better than to sleep with him Destiny. Why did you do it?”

I thought about it and shrugged. “To be honest with you, I don’t know why. I guess in a way I just always wanted him and at that point of time I had him where I wanted him, so I took the chance and took him. But if I could go back and change time, I would.” I told her honestly.

She nod her head in understanding.

“Now tell me, on a scale from one to ten, one being bad and ten being the best, what would you rate him?”

I widened my eyes when she asked that. “Lynn!” I yelled and hit her arm playfully.

“What, I just want to know.” She chuckled.

I waited for a short while before answering. “10.” I mumbled.

“You slut.” She joked. “Did you guys at least use protection?”

My mind went blank when she asked that question. “I don’t think so?”

“Destiny, do you understand you could get pregnant or catch a disease? And with the way he goes around, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did have something.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure I don’t have anything. I will tell my mom to set me up an appointment up for me to get a physical. I need one anyway to start the gymnastics team.”

She pated me on my shoulder and smiled. “That’s good, well let’s get going before the bell rings.”

She went her way and I went my way. I was slight nervous to get to class. I knew I would have to see both of them again. Ever since that day at his party, Cameron has none stop been giving me weird stares and glances. And every time I see him staring at me, his face is hard to read. I can never tell what he’s feeling. On the other hand, his girlfriend gives me deaths glares from here to there.