"I am, it's so nice out." I commented.

"It's perfect weather. You don't even need a jacket." Sam said from the back seat. She still wasn't wearing her glasses, and the bright blue that covered her bangs was fading.

"So where are going to eat?"

"We can stop somewhere on the way, or they have small places inside the mall." Taylor said, stopping at a red light.

"I'm fine with the mall. I just had a granola bar so I can wait." I said.

We drove to our destination, the time filled with conversation about Ashton, Luke and Michael. That was until Taylor made a slip about Calum.

"So have you heard anything from Calum...you know since that night?" She asked. When she realized her mistake she quickly said,

"I mean...because he left so quickly from the party...and we haven't seen him since..?" Her cover up sounded like a question and didn't fool Sam.

"Wait what happened with Calum?"

"Nothing." Taylor and I said at the same time.

"Tell me!"

"Ugh fine.." I went into explanation of the events that took place that nice and by the time I was finished we had pulled into a spot outside of the mall.

"He did that?" Sam asked in disbelief.

I nodded.

"Holy shit. Has he done anything since?"

"Not really. I'll see him in the hallways at school and he'll stare at me, or wink. He always has this smug smile on his face though, like he knows something that I don't."

"That's fucked up." Sam said.

I agreed and got out of the car, taking off my jacket and throwing it in the back.

We walked in and were immediately greeted by people with samples of perfume. Ugh my nose couldn't take this.

"No thank you. No thank you. No thank you." I said as I plowed through them.

"Damn Katelyn." Taylor said.

"I'm sorry I just hate people."

"I can agree with you there."

We looked around and Sam spotted a small Chinese buffet,

"Want to eat there?" She suggested.

"Yeah that works." I said as we walked over, maneuvering ourselves around the people filling the walkways.

We took our seats and waited for the waitress to take our drink orders.

When she reached the table she looked at Taylor and Sam, then wrote something down on her pad. She turned to me,

"How old are you?"

Are you serious?

"I'm 17." I said as calmly as I could. She looked shocked but didn't question. We placed our drink orders and she left.

"Why do they need to know our ages to eat? Everyone should have to pay same price." I said annoyed.

"Yeah but it's a buffet and children don't eat as much as adults." Taylor said.

"I don't look like a child."

"You don't, but you are short so I can see why she asked."

I groaned.

"Come on, let's go get our food." Sam said rising from her seat.

I grabbed a plate from the stack at the end of the counter and made my way down the isle. I wasn't very big on Chinese food but I didn't care; I was ravenous.