Chapter 3

DON'T SKIP: Okay, so this is a Soul Eater chapter. This is the whole episode 7 in season 1, and doesn't effect Soul Eater NOT! themes, characters, etc MAJORLY. Please enjoy. I do want you to interact with the Soul Eater characters and the NOT! characters. I will start to put the intro (English) in my chapters from now on. I did this on my computer, so if there's a lot of double spaces I'm sorry!

The moon stood behind (Y/N), the moon's smile just making it all the more creepier. The bell rang in the distance, making all the noises in the background faint.

In the distance father in town, unknown substance ripped out of Crona's back. He screamed.

_______

Soul Eater

If the lamps of linked souls

point to your heart,

do you hear the echoes now,

stronger than words?

We barely ever look each other in the eye,

yet our very fates are becoming entwined

Our destinations overlap completely,

so run with me through the slippery night

Through the glare that comes from being to tenacious

may carry over into bad dreams

If the lamps of linked souls

point to your heart,

do you hear the echoes now,

stronger than words?

The reasons why we ever met don't matter

We are drawn together

The more we are hurt in the moments we touch,

the clearer things become

_______

People picked fruit, vegetables, and other trinkets and food from the stands that were outside. Soul rode through the areas on his motorcycle. "Hello, Italy...!" he screamed. "This is one cool country, huh?" he asked the sandy blonde haired girl behind him. He quickly talked again. "So, what d'ya say...?" he asked, turning his head. His signature smirk was on his face.

  "Are you getting hungry, Maka?" he asked. Maka's head was buried in Soul's back, whereas her arms wrapped around his waist. "I think it's about time for some all you can eat pasta," he suggested.

"Ya know what they say, 'When in Rome eat lots of pas--'" Maka lifted her hand up and chopped his head down the middle. "We didn't come here to be tourists or to stuff our faces. Do you get that, Soul?" she asked, her hand still resting on his head. "No. We're in Italy for an extracurricular lesson, okay?" she added.

"Yeah, I do know that, Maka... You didn't have to scramble my freakin' brains." he responded. "Our target this time is some murderer named Sonson J, isn't it?" he asked. Maka removed her hand. "So you were paying attention?" she asked, being annoying to him. "Of course. This guy likes to lay low until after dark, right?" he asked, hoping for spare time.

"Nice try, but we're not sightseeing right now," she said, answering his unasked question. "We have to gather more information about the city." she added. Soul groaned. "Fine!"

They parked the motorcycle and got out. "That's better... Let's see...," she thought aloud. "Where can we go to find some information?" she asked herself. Soul and Maka walked through the town's streets.