one "am i out of my head? am i outta my mind?"

gigi;

he sat across from me, smirking.

its been an hour since we've met and all he does is stare. the only words we said were hey and that's it.

"may i help you?" i ask, tired of him staring at me.

he shakes his head, sipping his beer. "not at the moment babygirl," he winks, smirking, causing his dimples to pop out.

"then what?" i ask, frowning my mouth.
"why do you keep staring at me then?"

he shrugs, "youre cute. im cute. perfect couple." he smirks.

i roll my eyes, "i don't fuck with dick. i fuck with pussy." i lie. truth is, i like both.

he arches an eyebrow at me and sits up straighter, "is that so?" he asks.

i nod, "yes sir."

"prove it. makeout with one girl in this room." he does a little circle with his finger.

i put my finger on my chin and look around, "you pick for me."

he smirks and looks around, "her." he points to hailey, a girl with silver hair.

i shrug, "shes hot, so why not." i look over at him, sipping my beer and calling out for her.
"hailey!"

she looks over at me, "yeah?" she asks, walking over to me. i whisper what this guy wants into her ear.
"sure, why not." she shrugs, grabbing my face and smashing her lips upon mine. i turn my body, making her sit on my lap, her arms wrapped around my neck and mine come around her waist, pulling her closer and giving this dude what he wants.

i slip my tongue into her mouth, swirling it around hers. i pull away, "k, thanks, bye now." i smile, making her get off me and walk away.
"point proven," i wink, taking a sip from my beer.

"fuck ma, that was hot. i really want your lips wrapped around my dick right now." he groans.

i smirk, "sorry man,"

he gets closer to my face, leaning over the table, causing his chair scraping along the cement floor of the garage. "i know you take dick too. i know people who have told me youre a good fuck." he whispers. his breath fanning over my face.

i close my eyes and flick my tongue against my teeth. "really like who?" i ask, opening my eyes.

he smirks, "a really good friend of mine."

"not enough details.. i need names."

"okay," he shrugs.
"you probably might not remember him, but jack."

"jack who?" i ask.

"gilinsky." he sits back down.

"oh." i nod.
"i remember him. his moans were pretty sexy."

"so you do take dick? ha!" he points a finger at me.

"you've caught me red handed, i do take dick as well, but not yours. its probably too small and wont satisfy me enough."

"lemme see your hand."

"why?" i ask, scared of letting him see my hand.

"because i want you to feel something." he mumbles, shoving my hand down his pants.

"oh?" i feel around.
"its average." i shrug, feeling the tip.

"fuck." he takes a deep breath in.

i take my hand out, "well, ima go smoke and then to the mall. wanna come?" i ask.

"aren't you too young to smoke?" he asks.

"im seventeen. its cool." i get up from the chair, heading towards the door.

"wait!" he yells, making me turn my head.
"im coming."

::

this book is mildly based on bad things by camilla and mgk
-ali