He rolled his eyes. "So why did she come after you anyway?" He asked. I didn't want to remember, but I did, very vividly. "She said and I quote 'Look who it is miss-boyfriend-stealer." I told him.

"Well, first of all, I was never her boyfriend, so you didn't steal anything from her." He explained. I really wanted to know what we were, so I asked. "What are we?" I asked timidly and nervously. He took my hand into his and looked into my eyes. "I'm whatever you want me to be, after all, I'm yours for life." He said.

I throw a pillow at him and laughed. "Chessy, but you're mine," I said. I heard the door to the kitchen open and we both broke apart quickly before we were noticed. "Oh, hello Caleb, what are you doing here?" mom asked. I sighed.

"I heard what happened, and come to check on Melody." He explained. "That was kind of you, would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked him. "Sorry, I would, but my parents want me home." He told her. She nodded and left the room.

He turned to me. "Yeah, I'm in trouble, and so are you. My dad doesn't like you or your family, but now he hates you guys. Apparently, that place we were at is on my pack's territory, not yours. We didn't know and I'm sorry, I should have known."

I placed a finger on his lips to shut him up. "It's okay," I told him. "No, it's not. If they catch you on our land, human or wolf you're a dead wolf. I've got to go." He said. I nodded in understatement. He gave me a quick peck on the lips before leaving.

After he left, Leo came into the room. "I know he's your boyfriend. I'll keep it a secret if you play with me all of next week." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Sure, Leo, sure. I will, but you can't bother me this weekend, I'll be working on a project with Caleb." I told him. He then ran off.

I soon drifted off to sleep, after a long and painful day.

Caleb's P.O.V

I headed home after my visit to Melody's house. As I walked into the house my father started to yell. "Chill, dad. I didn't know that was our land." I told him.

"You either had forgotten or didn't care!" He shouted. Or maybe you never showed it to me. "Okay, whatever dad. I really don't care anymore." I told him. As I began to walk away I noticed a car pull up in the driveway. "Dad, who is that?" I asked him as several more cars pulled up into the driveway.

Dad placed a hand on my shoulder and said. 'War my son, War." He said. I jumped back. 'You said if she goes onto our land again there would be war." I told him.

"Things change, things change son." He said patting me on the back. This just got worse.

Melody's P.O.V

I went to school the next day, feeling better. I still have a few bruises here and there, but other than that, I felt fine.

As I walked to first block I was yet again dragged into another empty classroom. "You love doing that don't you?" I told him with a smile. He didn't look happy but worried when he looked at me. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him.

He continued to look at me. "My father is starting a war with your pack. He said my eyes felt like they were popping out of my head. "What can we do to prevent this war?" I said worrying. "This war can't happen!"

"We could run away," Caleb stated. "We could, but no. I will not leave my family!" I told him. "My dad wants me to fight, his own son." He told me, then I got scared for my life and Caleb's.

I began to pace back and forth. "When does he plan on coming?" I asked him. He looked up. "In 2 days, so Sunday," Caleb said. I nodded my head. "We've got to warn my parents," I said. "Man, you love skipping class don't you?" Caleb said cracking the first smile I've seen today out of him.

He grabbed my hand and we left the classroom and ran toward my house. This was going to be a long day.

We eventually reached my house. I opened the door and walked in. It was silent. "Mom, dad?" I shouted. I ran and phased into my wolf self. I shouted through our connection. "Where are you guys?"

"Go into the woods sweetie," I heard my mom's voice linger in my head. I turned behind me to see that Caleb has phased as well. "Let's go." He sent me. I nodded and we took off out towards the woods.

That I found my parents, 5 brothers and the rest of the pack. A few of the pack members growled at Caleb, but he ignored it. "Mom, Caleb and I have something to tell you," I told her. She looked to my right, where Caleb stood. "His dad is coming to war with our pack in 2 days," I told her. She didn't look fazed at all as if it didn't matter.

"Mom?" I said again. She lowered her head. "What's going on?" 

"We are..."