Chapter 2: My Grandmother named GrannyMary

I would sometimes go over to my favorite grandmother's house; there is a reason as to why she is my favorite. She would feed me snacks or food, she would always have my favorite soda every time I visited her, she would give me five dollars for every A I got on my report card and I always worked hard, sometimes, to get the A's on my report card. And when I was 8 years old (I think) I was at school, but my grandmother (Granny-Mary) was in the nursing home she was 83 years old I believe. But one day.....while I was school she died......I went to the funeral home where she was at in a coffin all dressed nicely......I had no emotion......I couldn't cry and I didn't know why.......I wanted to.....I loved her very much.......it broke my heart to see her there dead in a coffin.......but my other grandmother (I called her Nanny) came up to me and said "Go ahead touch her." Then she went up and touched Granny-Mary's hand and said to me "See? She is cold...." I was so shocked and angry, but I said nothing.......afterwards I just broke down and cried......I didn't know why she did that......I was 8 at that time.......something you shouldn't say to an 8 year old.....right?.....I later found out that she died from stomach cancer......

(Here is chapter 2....)