Chapter 1

[Welcome to book two of the Experimental series XD first book is Experiment XX09 so please read that first~!

Thanks for sticking around this long if you've read book one~!]

Storms POV

I was always told growing up to stay away from the bad kids. That they would take advantage of me. That they would ruin me if the chance were to be given.

But that chance is always hanging over my head.

Because the bad boy of the school is always out to get me.

"Hurry up Storm or your going to be late!"

That's my mom/dad. Angel. Or as most people know him as XX09. He's been apart of a lab experiment to make the perfect human. But the project failed sixteen years ago when I was just an infant. Angel has bright green eyes, thin lips, high cheeks bones, gorgeous blonde hair and a woman's stature which I never know how he kept. He's the woman of the house. And it doesn't help he has... girl parts. Yes my dad is a boy/ girl in case you weren't filled in the memo.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I groaned and rolled out of bed. I looked toward the bathroom. No time to shower, awesome. I get dressed and downstairs i went as I fixed up my hair.

You know how I said my dad/ mom is a experiment? Well I should have been to but because Angel helped free the experiments there was no lab anymore. I also have both genders smushed into my body which can be a pain in the ass at times.

But Angel is there to help me.

So is my other dad. Jared.

He's a bulky 32 year old while Angels just turned 29. They told me Angel was 13 years old when he had me and Jared was 16. They dropped out of high school for a year before returning to online school. And ever since they've been working two jobs to support our family. I have a brother who's very quiet and is 10 years old.

Calen is my brother. He's small for his age and currently has a strong passion for books and writing. He has wavy blonde hair like Angel and dark blue eyes which he got from Jared.

I however don't look like Calen with my skinny frame. I have bright sea foam green eyes, full lips, dark hair which is naturally highlighted with blonde.

I ran a hand through my hair as I picked up my bag and stole a piece of toast off Calens plate when he was to busy reading his latest book. Angel gave the look and I shrugged.

"Your 16 Storm. You should have at least matured a little bit."

"Mm. Nope." I finished my breakfast and ran out of the house. Not that I was to eager to get to school or anything. Just I would rather be out of the house.

I strolled down the street and pushed in my ear buds. The sun beat down on me with all the black clothing I wore. I had on my black hoodie, my black, black butler t-shirt with Sebastian on it, black skinny jeans and my grey seat belt, belt.

That's a lot of repeated words there...

I walked into the school after a deep sigh.

Get ready school. Here I come.

Of course the school was ready because the second I walked in that door I was grabbed from the scruff of my neck and was getting dragged away.

"Ow! You know that really hurts!" I tried to push his hand away but I was weak against this football player or whatever sport he plays. I always forget.

"Yeah supposed to hurt." He rolled his eyes and chucked me into the schools bathroom and curled his lip at me, he stepped inside, closed the door and locked it.