Origins of: Emma G.

Start from the beginning

"You ok." He asked

" I think so." I said

"Can you stand?" He said

"Uh..." I got up,but I fell back and he had his hands on my waist to catch me.

"Let me take you to the hospital its not far." He said

He walked with me in his arms. "What's your name?"

"Emma, and yours?" I asked. "Troy"

Then I arrived at the hospital and I saw my aunt, uncle, my sister and my brother. "I was worried about you then Macy called and told me she was here and she couldn't find you." my aunt said. Then I black out. I woke up and I was at home. I went downstairs and saw that our bags were packed. "We're moving!" I came out as if I was angry. OMG OMG OMG breathe you might not again. My aunt said "your uncle died of a heart attack." I was sad so now we are moving to New Zeland. I was 14 here and Derek was 13 Skylar was too smart for 8th so she skipped a grade and she is 13. I realized that my sister grew up in a short amount of time. Then one night, you know my crazy ass uncle that I said I had, he told me I was a hybrid I didn't believe him. I went to bed. I felt my body in pain so I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw my eyes the basic color was black and the eye color was blue.

I was freaking out. Then it stopped. The next day which was my first day. I got to see my best friend Gia, and my friends Jake, and Noah. Then I was in class and I saw Troy again. My heart stopped and his eyes locked on mine and mines locked on his.

At Luch

Gia said "you should ask him out."

"Who?!?!?" I asked

"Troy" She said in a duh tone.

"Yeah maybe I should then we have a magical wedding were pigs fly." I said with sarcasm

" Maybe I will."

"Em, you liked him since he walked in class and he likes you." She said

"Not true....its since that day after I called you about that accident." I responded.

"Then definitley ask him out."

"You're right"

I got up and before I turned around there he was. My heart was beating as fast as a cheetah ran. "Hi" he said.

"Hey"

"Do you wanna talk later. I really need to talk with someone."

"Ok, where?" I was completely mind-blown.

"At my house. On White Oak drive."

"Ok."

(Gia's P.O.V)

Ok I can't tell my bff, her sister, and brother that I am a vampire she might not believe me or the fact that my bff's friends are vampires too.

I will tell her tomorrow. "Gia you didn't tell her did you?" said Noah

"When will you tell her?" said Jake. "No Noah, I didn't and Jake, tomorrow I swear." I said.

(Back to Emma's P.O.V)

"Gia I can't do a girl's night tonight. I am going to Troy's house, he wants to talk."

"You sure that's a he wants to do" she said in a mocking tone.

"Yes."

"Text me the dets." she said

"Ok.Bye Girl and if anyone ask I am at your house."