Back at school

(Prowl's P.O.V)
I woke with a small groan as I onlined my optics. I jolt as I notice jazz's peaceful faceplate a breath away from mine but couldn't help the smile that dressed my dermas

I'm so hopelessly in love with this bot that it hurts

I felt his servos come up and grab my hips gently in a possessive and protective way causing me to blush.

"Mornin' baby" he groaned out in a husky voice, still laced with sleeplessness from last night. We didn't get to be till almost three, to much fun playing around. I felt a shudder wrack my frame at the sexy tone. He noticed and smirked a little before his engines purred and he brought my panel to his, meeting in delicious heated contact. I pant a little a that.

Soon enough he leans to my audio receptor and licks up it "feel like a little fun before we get to school" "already on it baby" I purred in return and flipped us so I was on top. My turn to take control.

Taking his spike slowly into my intake I began to suckle just like one would with and ice-cream or a lolly pop, he arched his chassis with a gasp before rolling his hips into the sensation. I purred loudly at that.

The room filled with pleasured noises and groans as I took Hus spike further into my damp warm intake. He groaned out loudly once more.

"Ah yes baby~ that's perfect"

I moaned at the comment and the huskiness still overcoming his voice. The tip of his spin edged at the back of my throat and I willed myself not to gag before taking it into the constricting binds of my throat. Jazz let out a loud moan as he gripped my helm which I had started to bob.

"P-Prowl... Ah'm n-not gonna last th-that long i-if ya keep this up"

I just purred loudly in return, sending heavy vibrations down his length. He grunted before chocking down a loud moan as he grabbed the back of my helm and overloaded into my intake, the thick sticky-sweet fluid coating my throat and dermas as I swallowed what I could.

He gave one last grunt as his overload tampered off and I pulled of his spike. I scaled up his frame before laying against his chassis.

"Primus why are ya so fragging amazing and what did ah do to deserve ya"

I giggled a little at that and licked my dermas before nuzzling into his neck, vocals unusable because they were still coated in his overload.

I jumped up and walked into the racks as jazz got to stand. I stripped of my armour and stepped into the rack and turned on the warm water as i started to get ready for school.

I felt two bulky arms wrap around me and his handsome faceplate nuzzle into the back of my neck. I smiled and relaxed into the uncommon sensation.

"This is... Ah love doin' this stuff with ya. Ah love lovin' ya and ah just can't get over how fragging perfect ya are" Jazz sighed and kissed my neck before smirking "Ya know... Ya gave meh somethin'... It's only fair if ya get somethin' in return."

I shuddered in his hold as his servos slipped further and further down my frame, down my sides and hips before tracing small circles on them. I gave an ever so soft gasp to which he smirked.

"Naughty prowler, already drippin' fer me"

I groaned as his servos began to rub at my thighs and I felt my valve slicken even more. I whined helplessly. He smirked and turned me before slamming me into the wall "it'll only take a few minutes, ah'll be gentle"

He dropped to his knees and licked up my thigh causing me to moan. I could literally feel his smirk burning into my array.

Slowly he leant forward and licked up the outer mech of my valve, I squeaked and blushed heavily as I felt his glossa slip into my folds. He was driving me insane.

His servos came up to massage my inner thighs whilst he nibbled on the top node inside my folds. I almost squealed as i gripped his helm tightly only making him laugh "just relax" he spoke softly.

Not long after I was a moaning panting mess as his glossa thruster in and out of my valve whilst he sucked out prefluids, he really was good at this and I felt so innocent. I felt a knot in my stomach begin to form, this was going to be messy.

He took my spike in his left servo as he used the right one to keep massaging. I moaned loudly as I felt the knot tighten then come undone, he worked magic across my battered frame.

I overloaded moaning his name and he seemed very satisfied with that because he took every drop down in thick gulps, purring loudly. I felt myself started to overheat as what just happened hit me. I was flustered as all Unicron.

He pulled back and licked his dermas.

"Ah think ah found my knew favourite flavour" he purred and I shuddered once more before I felt my legs go weak, jazz caught me as I fell and chuckled.

"That much of a sucker ta talkin' huh? Looks like ah have a new weapon"

I grumbled at that and washed my frame off quickly as my pedes gained feeling back. He smiled and washed me as well before I got onto his frame and smiled. I pressed a soft kiss to his cheek "th-th-thanks... For that"

He only smile and nuzzled me "anytime beautiful"

We finished in the shower and jumped out, putting armour on before packing our bags. We got to school quickly, lucky enough having the same first class and that's where we saw orion and... Megatronus?!