Its All About Sophia

• Dedicated to Liam for being a pure cutie!

*Blair's P.O.V*

"Bye mum." Liam says embracing his mother in a hug.

"Goodbye Liam. You chose a good girl." His mum says.

"Bye dad." Liam says switching to his dad to give him a hug.

"Bye son. Keep an eye on Blair." Geoff says patting his back.

"Bye Char." Liam says embracing Charlotte.

"Bye. Your girlfriend's cool." Charlotte replies.

"Ruth. I'll miss you." Liam says embracing Ruth tightly and picking her up.

"Alright. I'll miss you. Just don't squeeze Blair like this or you will break her." Ruth says gasping for air.

"Nicola. Thank you for being such a great sister. Bye." Liam says hugging his sister and kissing her cheek.

"Bye bro. Hey, don't treat her poorly. If I find out you hurt her, you die." Nicola says.

"Threat received." Liam says heading to the limmo waiting for us to put the bags in the car. My turn to say goodbye.

"Goodbye Karen. It was nice meeting you. Loved your cooking." I say hugging Karen.

"Oh thank you sweet. Promise to take care of Liam?" Karen asks.

"Of coarse." I say. "Goodbye Geoff. You have the best sense of humor, I now know where Liam got it from."

"Why thank you. Your such a great girl. Liam picked a great girlfriend." Geoff says.

"Charlotte. Stay the same." I say hugging her.

"Bye Blair. Come back and visit." Charlotte says.

"Alright." I reply moving to Ruth. "You know your probably the most coolest, down to earth person I know? I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you too. And if Liam ever squeezes you so much you could burst, call me I'm your gal." Ruth says hugging me.

"Will do." I say. "Nicola, I'm gonna miss you the most!"

"Oh Blair. We will see eachother again. Like holidays. That is, if Liam doesn't hurt you." Nicola scolds.

"No chance. I think he truly loves me." I say turning my head to see Liam loading the car still and talking up the limmo driver.

"He does. Bye." She says hugging me. "And by the way, we love you too Blair, and we will always be family."

"That's nice to know. Bye everyone." I say as Liam waves me over to get in the car. I jump into the car and we pull out of the driveway. I role down my window and wave goodbye. They wave back and then disappear into the house as we turn the corner. I role my window up again and rest my head on Liam's shoulder as He kisses my forehead .

"Your family is great." I say.

"They are. Aren't they?" Liam asks.

"Yes they are." I reply.

"So are you. Your perfect. Forever and Always." Liam says as I begin to drift into a slumber.

*Liam's P.O.V*

I watch as her eyes close shut, I smile, because she looks adorable. But then I remember what I have to ask her when she wakes. Alex was already asked by Zayn, but I haven't asked her yet, I've been too nervous.

*2 hours later*

"Liam. Liam. Liam, wake up." I hear Blair say.

"Where are we?" I ask.