No words, no lyrics, all love

*Blair's P.O.V.*

"I love you." I say.

When Liam came home, I felt like puking! I was excited, too excited. This was a boy I hadn't seen for 2 months! The boy I loved! Believe me when I said I was surprised. Now we are sitting on on the couch watching Insidious 2, eating popcorn and screaming every once in awhile.

"Jese that table came out of nowhere!" Liam screams. I think this was the only movie that made him scream like a wimpy 3 year old girl.

"Yeah, I think that's the point." I laugh stuffing popcorn in my already full mouth.

"Hey, have any of you seen Zayn?" Niall asks opening the basement door.

"No not since noon. Why?" Liam asks.

"Well, Harry, Louis, and I were gonna go to a movie with Alex and Eleanor because, well Zayn wanted to, but soon after he was gone." Niall says.

"That's odd." Liam says.

"Here, we will all take a drive to find him. But first check if he's somewhere else in the house." I say. Now that I think about, it sounds like they are looking for a lost dog. I ran and grabbed my jacket of a hanger in the closet. I slipped it on a jumped in my car. I started the ignition while I waited for the guys to come into the car. I turned on the radio wanting some good music to be on. When I turned the radio to 97.1 I noticed a familiar song.

Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz

Shh feel good, Feel Good

Sha feel good

Sha feel good

I soon see Liam come into my view along with the other guys. Liam jumps into the passenger seat leaving Niall, Louis, and Harry to sit in the back seats. I pull out of the driveway singing. I could hear Niall and Louis singing along to the echo, while Harry patted his hands on the back of my seat of seat. I didn't here Liam until I realized he was beat boxing. I laughed as I realized we sounded awesome.

"We make an awesome band!" I comment when the song is over.

"Yeah we do!" Liam says.

"Hey! I see Zayn!" I hear Niall scream from the back seat. I look around and find Zayn walking on the sidewalk almost falling over as his arms are thrown around. I pull the car over a few feet in front of him and hop out. Liam grabs my hand and pulls me towards the sidewalk where Louis and Harry are holding Zayn steady. I notice Zayn is singing some type of Ed Sheeran song.

"She's in the class A team! Stuck next to Davie! Been this way since he met Katy! And she screams out BLOODY MARY!" Zayn sings the wrong lyrics and tune with a grin.

"Lad, what happened?" Niall questions.

"Did you not here me Alex was in the A team!" Zayn Laughs.

"What really happened?" I ask a little confused.

"Alex is with Davie and He was next to Katy Now Katy is screaming Bloody Mary!" Zayn says like it's obvious.

"What?" Liam asks.

"I think he's talking about David, Alex' boyfriend." I say realizing the situation. Alex met David while the lads went on tour, 3 days before they came home. I guess Zayn didn't know they weren't together. I don't even think they were together.

"Alex hates me." Zayn says pouting. "But that's alright, I met my beautiful wife Rachel! Wait, where'd he go?" Zayn asks turning around.

"He's drunk!" I scream.