Chapter 3 : Kitten [MATURE]

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Inside the elevator, Ines punctuated each word by hitting the back of her head against the cold steel of the wall behind her.

She winced and rubbed the spot on her scalp that made contact to the hard surface. It hurt, but she deserved it. She should have called ahead to confirm the appointment. If she had, she wouldn't have just broken into a complete stranger's apartment. Okay so the receptionist did tell her she was expected. But maybe he thought she was someone else.

However that was not the problem. Her concern was Kilborne himself. He now knew her name. What if she ran into him again? As first impressions went, it was a disaster. She did not come off as very professional, and he was a film producer of some renown. What if he let on that she was some crazy woman who barged into people's homes uninvited? She'd be lucky to get a job passing around call sheets.

Her heart sank. There goes my career.

The man at the reception desk averted his eyes when he saw her, and was suddenly very engrossed reading a large binder that was propped open on the desk.

It seemed odd that he didn't have anything to say to her. She half-expected to be questioned by security before they would let her leave. It seemed no one cared.

She hurried outside and waited on the front steps for the valet to return with the car.

Maybe she was making too big a deal out of this. Kilborne was a busy man. In his line of work, he must meet lots of people, most of them famous or important.

Surely he'd have forgotten all about this incident by tomorrow. In fact, he'd probably already forgotten her as soon as he tossed her out of his apartment.

She nodded to herself. Yes, definitely. There was no need to worry about Kilborne. It was best to just put all this behind her.

***

Mason's breath was heavy as he stroked his cock. His left hand fumbled to turn off the shower.

Behind his half-closed eyes, he saw the girl. The evening dress was discarded; she was completely naked. He was still in his gym shorts. They were in the balcony. She was smiling and rubbing up against him like an affectionate kitten.

Mr. Kilborne, she purred. Please take me. Now. Her teeth raked over her lower lip and her eyes looked up at him beseechingly. I want you so much.

He held her by the shoulders and pushed her away gently but firmly. Ms. Andrada, he said, I'm afraid I cannot be with a woman who will only fuck me for money.

She threw her arms around his waist and hugged him tight. Her breath tickled his throat as she pleaded, I swear, I don't want your money. I only want you. She pushed her firm, creamy breasts against his chest. He could feel her nipples turn hard like little rocks against his bare skin.  The moment I first laid eyes on you, I knew I could never let any other man touch me.

He slid his hands down her backside and cupped her enticingly rounded ass cheeks. What about Michael? And all your other clients?

She kissed his throat. Her tongue darted out to lick his flesh from his neck down his chest. I'd rather starve than let another man have me. Her lips closed on one of his nipples. She let hot wet tongue swirled around it before she began to lick it, running it up and down the flat of her tongue.

Mason's eyes flew open. He found himself staring at the blue and grey marble tiles of the bathroom wall. His breathing grew faster as he jerked his now-fully engorged dick.