"Yea. He's starting to enjoy your company as much as I do" I whisper back.

"Really?"

"You really made a great impression on him" I smile.

"Good" he shakes his head.

I take Zack's hand in mine as we quietly sit in the back listening to the radio. As we start to park near a large building Andy turns to us.

"Ashley. Zack. Comic Con can get a bit crazy, so I want you two to stick together if you get lost which most likely won't happen. But just invade the press might attack you with questions about your adoption Ashley, just ignore it if you want. You can answer questions if you feel up to it, but quickly move on. Got it?" Andy briefly explains to us two.

"That's a lot." Starting to get nervous about going now I say.

"We'll be fine Ash. I'll be with you the whole time" Zack squeezes my hand.

"Alright guys here we go. Just walk straight into the building, the cast is in a certain spot all we have to do is get there" We get out as Andy talks.

As I get out of the car, shutting my door I am overwhelmed by all the flashing cameras in my face. I hold Zack's hand tightly, also grabbing onto Andy's shirt as we try to get into the building.

"Over here!" One reporter shouts.

"Andrew! Is this your new daughter?!" Another paparazzi yells.

"Yes. This is her" Andy answers still walking.

"Ashley!" Reporters shout my name.

"Who is this? Is this your boyfriend?!" They shout.

"Yes!" I scream back.

They try to follow us into the building, but are quickly stopped as security shuts the door blocking them from coming in.

I breathe out a breath I didn't know I was holding in putting a hand over my chest.

"I didn't think it'd be that crazy" I say.

"Sorry about that Ashley. Press can be rather, well pushy" Andy says.

"That was awesome" Zack exclaims.

"I'm not used to all that attention, but I'm starting to get used to it because of my Instagram" I tell them.

"We're going to meet the cast over back stage" pointing towards a black door Andy says.

"So I'm meeting everyone from the cast?" Zack asks getting excited again.

"Yes. You need to act calm or it'll get weird" chuckling, Andy says. "And hey. They're just people" he places his hand on Zack's shoulder.

"Let's go!" I fist pump the air.

We go through a secret hallway so no fans can see us. It's nice not having people trying to take pictures of you with flash. It's peaceful until we near the door filled with cast members.

"You ready Zack?" Andy asks him.

"Um.." he manages. "Yes sir" he says more confident.

I watch as Andy grabs the doorknob twisting it to the right, opening the door. Most people in the room turn to us smiling.

As we walk in some of them look at Zack, probably because they haven't met him before.

Zack looks in complete awe at everyone around the room before I speak.