More Reasons!

Hey I'm back!

I am so sorry for the long wait it's just I have had so much going on. So yeah... Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy 2014! Lets get on with it!

51. The ending is better. (All was well > The End)

52. We have a trilogy musical (A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequal and Senior Year). Twilight has a parody (Vampires Suck) which has a much better aspect of Twilight and is 10 times better!

53. Kids were skipping school to buy Harry Potter so they had to prolong the release date so kids weren't missing out school.

54. When Harry kisses he looks in love. Edward looks like he is in pain or constipated.

55. The description for Renesmee is "Her father's hair, her mother's eyes". Hmm... doesn't that sound like Harry? Copy! (not copyright just copy)

56. Quidditch > Baseball. You choose.

57. Who is more scarier? Lord Voldemort (You-Know-Who, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, The Dark Lord, Tom Riddle) or James?

58. It has a variety of mythical creatures/people. (Witches, Wizards, Humans(Muggles), Vampires(non-sparkling kind), Werewolves(proper ones), unicorns, Animagi, giants, trolls ect. or you can read about Humans, Vampires, Shapeshifters who happen to be wolves(They aren't proper wolves!)

59. It was popular from the very first book. Who even heard of twilight before the movies?

60. J.K isn't afraid to kill of the good guys (R.I.P Fred, Dobby, Lupin, Tonks, Mad-Eye, Sirius and so many others.)

61. Harry Potter Theme Park!

62. At least the actors liked their character! Both Robert Patterson and Kristern Stewart were both forced to play their part and hated it.

63. There are whole new worlds other than Hogwarts. There is the Ministry Of Magic, Diagon Ally, Gringotts ect. They also have Quidditch, Wizard Bands, pictures that move, wizard sweets and so much more! What does Twilight have? oh yeah NOTHING!

64. Harry Potter has more fans.

65. The villains are evil for a reason. They don't just suddenly become evil.

66. J.K bothered to put in details and secrets that most people don't notice. Like how the code tio get into the ministry through the visitor's entrance (62442) spell Magic on a phone.

67. J.K doesn't repeat herself 500 times. Every time Edward pops up you have to read "cold like granite" before he leaves for two seconds before he pops up again.

68. Harry, Ron and Hermione become more mature over the years. Bella becomes more childish and selfish.

69. (hehe 69. I'm immature) The school bullies. Lauren vs. Draco. Lauren is like every other bitch you meet at a school. She just rolls her eyes, makes faces and is rude to everyone. Draco, tries to kill Harry!

70. Bella fears being older than Edward. He is over a hundred years old! It's impossible for her to be older than him. Unless he dies... I can see this happening:

Dear Stephanie Meyer,

Can you please write a 5th book to the twilight sagahow everything goes wrong, every insane person dies, normal people live and Harry Potter series is the best series ever(not that twilight ever beat it!).

Thank You.

From,

All devoted Potterheads.

71. When Twi-Hards dress up for Halloween, you can't tell (unless they are covered in glitter). Harry Potter fans you can see them dress up from a mile away.