Chapter 1

PAST

Loading world ...

Loading world ...

Loading world ...

World Complete

You woke up and sit up and look at your hands. You stand up then look around.

"......hello?",you waited for a answer.

"Hello"

You turn to see a boy.

"I am c/n", he said.

"I'm y/n"

NOW

"Aannnd there!", you finish crafting two iron swords for you and c/n

" Finally, it's about time we start using iron swords then stone swords. "

"Maybe next time we go to the mine shack, we should find Diamonds for swords and armor."

"Yeah..... I read something from the Villages Library today. "

"You and that library *sigh * what is it about?"

"Someone called 'Herobrine' I think. And he is not a good person, he is a monster who kills others, and destroy. He looks like Steve but with white glowing eyes."

"I am positive that he isn't real. It's something that will tell kids not to stick there fingers where there not suppose to. "

"Who knows. And if he is I will protect you!", he said raising his new sword. You giggled.

Skip La Time to bed time

You slip into your sleep wear and close the window in your bedroom and went to the bathroom to brush and do your thing.
After your done you went to your bedroom to find a be- a open window. You look out to see your front yard and in the distance a the forest. But something was odd. You see something white and glowing behind a tree. Then you heard a noise that would only come from a mine. But you are nowhere near a mine 'cause the mine you an c/n go to is two miles away. You rub you eyes to get a better look but the figure you are looking at was gone.

"I must be seeing things, I am getting to bed", you said as you close the window and find something to keep it closed... a few books.

'Maybe he is real, 'arg ' he isn't... but just in case '

You grab your sword and slide it under your bed.

'He isn't real, he isn't real, he isn't real. '

After that you drifted off to a deep sleep.

"You think I'm not real, well I'll show you. "