2.8

~THREE MONTHS LATER~

Myra.winters: hello my name is myra alise winters. Im 18. I live in Los Angeles. I have a bestfriend who i almost lost over a boy. I have a bad reputation with relationships. Ive been cheated on twice and i broke it off with a really sweet guy named William because we just werent happy anymore. This is my crazy life. These are the ups and downs ive went through for the past three months. No william and I aren't together anymore. No im not okay. Yes i almost lost my friendship with Carlei because of Auston. But how was i to know he was in love with me. My whole life has been just one big fat mess. And now im deciding to start over with everything and everyone. I want to be happy😔 so im just gonna start by saying hi.

14k likes 5,980 comments

Carleiii: oh go eat a big ol bucket of butts you big cheese ball😉💓 i love you Myra😌

Marner_93: myra you have been an amazing friend to me these past couple of months. I love you to death. I'll always be here for you.

Freakishlyliteral: i cried reading this🙈

Tseguin92: you are an amazing human being. I love ya lil bug😉

Auston_matthews: im sorry myra.

Jackeichel11: i promised myself i wouldnt cry😭😥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auston_matthews: myra im sorry. I really am.

Auston. How long have you felt like this.

A while now. Since i met you i guess. Myra its hard not to fall in love with you. You're smart, kind, outgoing, and downright perfect in my eyes.

Oh Auston. Thats so sweet🙈

Why do you think i was so uptight about you dating William. William is such a kindhearted kid i thought ny chances with you were through. And i still kinda feel like they are.

Your chances arent completely through😊.

Really??

Is there anything you would like to ask me aussie😉

Yes there is. Myra would you do me the honor of going on a date with me tonight?

I would love to Auston😊