Chapter 25

Bella's P.O.V.

It's been two months since I killed James and everything's been going great. Rose and I have gotten closer and can't stand to be gone from each other for too long, this includes hunting. I have gotten closer with the rest of my family and life's just been good.

I've also been learning about myself and all the cool stories and legends about werecats. Apparently Rose and I are going to become a kick ass couple once we have fully mated. The legend says that it was a destiny that had to be fulfilled and that we will be stronger than any kind of our race. We will be able to take on anyone or anything that might want to hurt us and kill or destroy them easily.

I also forgot to mention that I'm changing yet again. I've had to go to the mall every weekend because I keep getting taller and more muscular. It's getting alittle crazy though. I have to shop in the men's department for shirts because the women's won't fit me. My shoulders are the problem, since I have changed and keep changing my shoulders just keep getting wider and I almost have Jaspers type of body build there. Of course I still have the curves that I used too but still I look like a dude. The only cool thing about shopping in the guy department for shirts is that I can get any of the sports jersies that I want. My family found that out real quick.

My family, gosh I love calling them that, has been so nice to me and patient with me. I get moody alot now also and sometimes I feel bad for them because of that. Poor Emmett gets the worst of it because he loves to hang out and play video games with me and sometimes I lose my cool when he beats me at a game. Many controllers have been put into the trash because I lost my cool. Alice loves to dress me up and just hang out with me and be my friend, Esme loves cooking for me and showing me things that she works on in her free time, Jasper loves to train with me and teach me new fighting moves, Edward loves to play chess with me and try to beat me at it, Carlisle likes to tell me about myself and the legends surrounding me, and finally but not lastly Rose. That's all I have to say about her because I can't tell you all that she has done for me and what we like to do together. It'd take me all day and plus a few.

I love how everything's been going so good for us, I just hope it stays like this.

Alice's P.O.V.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am. The Volturi are on their way to see the 'so called werecat' and they will be here in two days. As soon as i see the vision Edward gets on the phone and calls Carlisle and tells him to get home as soon as possible. I run around the house and tell everyone to meet up in the living room in ten minutes.

As soon as i say this they all go downstairs and wait for Carlisle to get home so that we can start the meeting. Edward is sitting next to Emmett and he is very tense and worried looking. Esme is looking as worried or even alittle more worried than Edward so I go over to her and lead her over to the couch and sit besides her. Rose looks like she knew something was going to happen and it's nothing new. Bella looks like she wishes things would just stop happening to her for once and leave her alone. Finally I see my husband and he has the face of a soldier on right now and I know he's doing that so the rest of the family won't panick. Just as I look around the room Carlisle comes running in and looks just as worried as Esme.

"What is it, what's wrong." Said Carlisle.

I take a deep breathe and look directly to Rose and Bella. "The Volturi are coming here and will be here in two days. They have the five best Volturi Guard with them and are willing to fight if they have too. The purpose for their trip here is that they caught word of a werecat and had to see if it's true. They are not going to like what they see when they get here and find out that the rumors are true. That's all that I saw."

"Who knows about Bella other than us. No one has seen her since she was human. We have kept her well hidden away from the people of our kind. The only way they would have known that she was different would of had to be at the mall." Said Rose.

And just like that the old lightbulb went off in our heads. We did sense another vampire near us in the mall but never seen them or smelt them. This I our fault. We drug Bella into yet another mess and now she's meeting the vampire leaders. The Volturi.

What I saw next was not good.

Rose's P.o.V.

I knew that something wasn't right when Alice was pulled into yet another vision. As soon as she was back from it I smelt them.

The Volturi was here two days early and I don't know what to suspect.

Boom I told you the story wasn't over. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this new part. Have a nice night/day.