Chapter 6

Rose's P.O.V.

As I began to think about all the things that were weird about Bella I noticed that she didn't dress to impress, she dressed in baggy clothes that would make people not notice her. She doesn't like to be noticed and I don't know why. She wears baggy clothes, keeps her hair short and in a baseball cap, has amazing muscles, and she can walk or run pretty fast to where I a vampire can't see where she went. After thinking for half the night I decide to just ask Carlisle because he is a doctor and he should have medical records on her.

"Hey Carlisle do you happen to know anything on Bella Swan" I ask as I get to his study.

"The only thing I know is that she's the Chiefs daughter, why you ask" he says.

"Well she is kinda my soul mate and she kinda gives off a weird vibe and I was just wondering if you knew anything about her" I tell him.

"Well I haven't heard anything about her but I'll let you know if I find anything out" he tells me as he turns back to some papers on his desk.

With that being said I just turn around and head back to my room to continue to think about her. She's all I can think about and it's alittle weird for me. I shouldn't be feeling these things for a human and I am usually never affected by anything. It's just a weird feeling and I don't like it. It kinda makes me mad to tell you the truth.

I sat there all night thinking about that girl to figure out absolutely nothing and it was finally morning time so I can finally see her and see if I notice anything else about her. I walk down the stairs to see that Forks is holding up to its reputation and it's raining. I was so thankful of that though because that means I get to see her. I go into the living room and see everybody sitting in the different seats, Edward in Emmetts side on the couch, Alice sitting on Jasper's lap, and Esme and Carlisle holding hands in the love seat.

"Is something wrong" I ask.

Bella's P.O.V.

Man after sleeping a great night to wake up to horrible news. Charlie died last night when a car flew through a red light and creamed his cruiser. He was pronounced dead at the scene. The person that hit him also died on impact and his name was Billy Black. They were long time friends.

I was told this morning when the police came to the house and told me with grief stricken faces. I on the other hand have no idea how to feel. I loved him even if he was a pain in the ass but he was still my dad. We had so many great memories together but now we won't be able to create anymore.

I can't breathe right...I don't know what's going on but I just have to get out of this house. Are the walls closing in on me, no it can't be that I just have to go.

With that I run out of the house and start running down the street. I don't know where I was running to but I did know that I had to get out of the house. My breathing is still terrible and I'm still having trouble. I'm light headed now and fall to the street. I look up at the sky and just start to scream, why did this have to happen to such a great guy, why did this have to happen to me I have no one now. No family that wants me, no one that cares.

I notice that I'm floating in the air but it's too late I don't notice what I'm doing. Not only am I floating but I'm also moving things around in the air. I can't stop the things that are happening around me and now I'm panicking because I can't make it stop. I have to stop it before things get worse or someone sees me.

After I calm down I finally drop to the ground and so does everything else. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my head and pass out.

2 Days Later...

I can feel someone holding my hand and whispers in the room that I'm in. Wait when did I get in a room, I was in the middle of the street when I blacked out. How did I get here, wherever here was. I try to open my eyes but I can't, it feels like they are glued shut. After fighting it for awhile I just give up and fall back to sleep.

Rose's P.O.V.

It's been two days since I found out the horrible news of what happened to Charlie. I feel kinda bad for him but worse for Bella. As soon as I heard what happened I hoped in my Camero and raced toward her house to find it completely empty with the door wide open. Someone had left there in a hurry. As soon as I realized that it was Bella who ran off I started to follow her trail. I found her passed out in the middle of the road and she wasn't breathing normally. I picked her up and ran her to my car and took her to my father. He set up a room in our house and told us she was okay but that she had used a lot of energy and passed out from it. So that is the reason why I'm sitting beside her and holding her hand.

I felt her stir and called for Carlisle to come in and check on her.

"She finally moved" I tell him in a whisper.

"She probably won't actually wake for another day. I don't know what happened but she used all of her energy and then some."

"She sure is a special human huh Carlisle" I tell him smiling down at her.

"That she is Rose, that she is" he says as he leaves the room again.

"Please wake up soon Bella we miss you" I whisper in her ear as I get up to go hunting.

I know I'm sorry but I needed something to happen to set off Bella's powers and no better way than it be Charlie dying. I know you probably hate me but sorry. Also Billy Black is no longer with us, what happened to make the long time friends crash like that. What was going on at La Push that caused Billy leave so quickly.