37. Birthday...

AN: By the end of this chapter you might freak out a little bit because something happens... NOT SAYING WHAT! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! Anyway just be prepared. Also this is part 1 of 2. I want it to have a different title so I just want to make sure you know that. Also I was crying while writing this so like be prepared!

February 7, 2015

Liza's POV

Today is Gabbie's 16th birthday. Everyone else decided to throw her a surprise birthday party. David, Scotty, Zane, and Alex know this guy Heath, he bought us the tickets to that concert a while ago. Anyways, Heath's parents lives out by Santa Barbra, even though most of the time he stays with his aunt and uncle in Los Angels. So we decided to have the party at his parents' house. (AN: Let's pretend that they already can drive ok? Just go with it please.) Gabbie has always talked about how when she can drive, she wants to drive somewhere that's not to far away, but far enough that, in her words, 'would cost a whole lotta money by taxi'. So we picked Santa Barbra! We were texting Heath and he is going to set up as much as he can. Everyone but me is going to leave a few hours early to get there are decorate. I am going to get Gabbie and tell her where to go.

Liza: You guys ready for this?

Alex: *Is never ready*

Carly: Alex stop taking me role!

Erin: Carly is right. She is never ready. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO BEING READY FOR SCHOOL SO WE CAN CATCH THE BUS ON TIME!

Carly: Chill

Scotty: Fight, fight, fight!

David: No. Just no

Liza: Is no one planning on answering my question?

Zane: Alex did

Alex: Lol

Liza: Just get Scotty's car ready and then tell me when to get Gabbie to go.

Scotty: Sounds good

Zane: Ok bye

Liza: Bye annoying people I call my friends

David: Bye Liza

Zane: I SHIP IT

David: Dude we know. You have been saying that since BEFORE we started dating.

Zane: I know. I just like being annoying

Liza: Trust me, we know!

I get off the group chat and text Gabbie.

Liza: Gabbie I have a surprise for you!

Gabbie: OOOOOOOOOO WHAT IS IT!!!!!

Liza: Well what is the day today?

Gabbie: My birthday!

Liza: And what do friends do on each others birthdays?

Gabbie: Throw birthday parties!

Liza: YUP!

Gabbie: NO YOU DIDN'T!

Liza: Yes I did.

Gabbie: Awwwwwwwww you are the sweetest!

Liza: Get ready and then drive over here.

Gabbie: Should I wear something cute, emo, nerdy, slutty, or fun?

Liza: Are you seriously asking me? I only own like 3 dresses and 90% of my clothes are sweatpants, sweater, crop tops, and high-waisted jeans. I have no fashion sense.