Elementals and Alphas

Let me bring you up to speed on my situation.

My name is Robin Macey.

I'm petite, just a few inches over 5ft. My skin is a natural tan and my eyes are olive green eyes with brown and emerald streaks. My hair flows in long light brown locks that slightly wave naturally. There are a few caramel highlights that blend in. Currently I'm 16 and so far have been kicked out of 2 Academies.

Also; there are five elements.

1:Earth

2:Water

3:Air

4:Fire

5:Spirit

(My element is Earth, and in my opinion, it's the coolest)

Now I'm being shipped off to the UP of Michigan, to Pandora Academy. See, this is the one I had originally picked out first. My Dad picked one out in Florida, and I did like that one. I may have gotten a bit carried away with a prank war. Then it was my Mother's turn to choose...an Academy for Earth and Fire Elementals.

Not the wisest decision to put those two together. I "left" because I sorta-maybe-kinda put a fire guy in a coma. By now they figure if I choose, I'll behave, or at least the blame will be on me.

Now, Pandora is one of the 8 Academies that are multi-element. They also happen to be the only one for all 5 elements. Pandora Academy is additionally neighbors with a world-renowned werewolf academy.

Wolfsbane. Mainly for training future Alphas and Betas, and some Thirds.

Back to the topic at hand. My new round of torture begins when I leave in two days. However I first have to convince my parents to let me go to said-chosen-academy.

This should be a big bowl of fun!