Chapter 1

Kristin p.o.v. My mom was yelling at me and Kylie to go down stairs, Kylie is my 19 year old sister. We went down stairs and my mom seemed pretty happy for once! "Guys me and your dad have some news! Fun news!"

"Please tell me we're not moving again!" Kylie said. "No not this time!" My dad said. "WERE GOING TO HAWAII FOR THE SUMMER GIRLS!"

Kylie and I were so happy I was anyways! I jumped and said omg! Yes!! I've wanted to go for ever!! "We leave Monday!" My mom smiled. How long are we staying? I asked. "About half the summer!" Are you kidding? I smiled. "No ma'am I am not!" Kylie?  Why aren't you that excited? "Well you'll probably go find new friends and hang out with them and I'm gonna be all alone." Kylie said upset.

No! I'll hang out with youI promise I smiled. " THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!" She said running up to her room to pack. I ran up to my room and got dressed and to pack. I walked out of my room when I was all packed and a little while Kylie walked out too. We were kinda wearing the same thing but Kylies a model so she looked better than me.

"Let's go take a picture so we can post it tomorrow morning!" Kylie said. Okay! I smiled and made my mom take the picture outside. "Girls you two are so pretty!" My mom smiled. Thanks mom we said.

I walked back into my room. I'm gonna miss Dallas for a little bit I thought. Oh well. My thoughts where interrupted by a twitter notification. "@hayesgrier rt @tez HAWAII IS GONNA BE LIT SON." OMFG HAYES GRIER IS GONNA BE IN HAWAII!! I screamed no one seemed to care my life haha I laughed at myself. Well it's not like he's gonna like you Kristin, I thought.

Whatever might as well just be bored until tomorrow I guess.

I started watching Netflix, I found myself watching American horror story. All my friends told me to watch it so I finally did, I downloaded all the seasons to watch on the plane ride to Hawaii.

"Hey k! Will you come In here??" Kylie yelled from across the hall way. I got up from my comfy bed and walked into Kylie's room. Yeah what's up? I asked. ""Can you take a picture of me?" Yeah why not I said. I took her picture she said "thanks" and I was out of there.

Shower time! I said to myself. I got in the shower washed my face shaved for Hawaii & washed my hair the normal. I got out to see all my makeup everywhere on my face.

I bushed my teeth and washed all my makeup off. I grabbed my phone of the bathroom cabinet & went to my room. I thought it would be a good time to go to sleep it's 11 pm why not.

I was half away asleep when my phone went off again "@hayesgrier yo if anyone wanna chill in Hawaii lemme know." I went to Hayes twitter dm's since he follows me and dmed him. "Hey I'm headed to Hawaii tomorrow morning let's chill!" I said. I put my phone down waiting for a response.

*About 2 hours have passed and it's about 1 Am now.* ugh I give up, I'm going to sleep maybe I'll meet him in Hawaii maybe he'll remember me from magcon! That would be so cool. I smiled and told myself to go to sleep. Just then my phone went off again.

*updates soon😌*