4. Introducing my Love, Food and Bed.

Amy, Nellie and I had fun on our little car trip, we figured out that we had some of the same classes. The only reason I hadn't noticed them before because they were shy. Then Turn me on by David Guetta ft Nikki Manaj came on and we all started to sing along, by the end we were laughing and joking around like we were friends for years.

We were the last to enter Bob's Diner, and Nellie had just told a hilarious story about the time they- sorry they swore me to secrecy, needless to say we were laughing like baboons when we entered the diner. Almost all conversation stopped, we looked around and giggled some more, then we rushed over to the boys and sluts, and slid into our seats.

"So, how you've been?" I asked the gawking boys in a complete conversational tone.

"What was that?" Jake asked back.

I shrugged and said, "Pinkie promised to secrecy, couldn't tell you even if I wanted to."

Darlene came up to us and said, "How are you boys doing? Is Axle still tied up in that new car you guys were fixin'?"

A chorus of good echoed back to her and Jake said, "Yes he is, but you know Axle always likes to keep the final details to himself." Jake grinned at her.

"So want do you guys want?" she asked.

Jake ordered a mixture of salads, burgers, waters and Cokes, after that he asked me, "Emerson what do you want?"

"A plain cheeseburger some fries and a chocolate milkshake, please," I looked to the boys who all had shocked faces on, "What? I gotta keep some room for Dad's famous steak dinner." They just shook their heads, "Okay, so what are your guys' names?"

"That's Alexander, but everybody calls him Al," he started pointing at the boy, on the other side of his girl, who had brown eyes and brown who grinned at me, "Over there is Oliver bur we call him Ollie," he said pointing to the boy next to Al who had curly blonde hair and green eyes. Darlene got back with our food and I tried to eat with the manners my Dad but it didn't last when Jake stole a couple of ketchup and mayonnaise covered fries, I looked up at him and gave him the death glare the one that promised pain to his baby making gear, then I started to eat my food like I was person who just got out of jail.

"Wow, Jake, I haven't seen a glare that dirty since Haley thought you cheated on her," said Ollie giving a low whistle.

"Touch my food again and your fingers won't be a part of you any more, if you do it again your balls will be my sacrifice." I growled out deadly low. As if he didn't hear my warning, Al went for some of my fries I looked at his hand out of the corner of my eye as he got closer my plate I started to growl, he was still going for them so when he got close enough I snapped my mouth over his fingers, hard.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" he asked as he examined my teeth marks on his hand.

I replied simply, "You tried to touch my food the only reason Jake got away with it is he didn't know. Try it again and there will be blood." I went back to my food and looked at it lovingly before I took a bite.

"Wow, you defend that like it's your ma- man, there for a second I thought you were going to say I love you to it before you ate it." Amy said clearly substituting man for something else.

"I only say I love you and you're the only man for me to the person who holds me every night, lets me cry into him, and makes an awesome pillow, otherwise known as my bed." I said back monotone, they stare at like I'm crazy and I admit, "Okay and maybe a really cool car but only if it let's me get under the hood at the second date," they burst out laughing and say confusedly, "What's so funny about that?" This only makes them laugh harder. I just roll my eyes and continue to eat.

"Emerson you're too much, you really are." Nellie says, wiping tears from her eyes.

"Whatever you say, babe, you know you love it," I say back, I hear Tommy what can only be described as a growl at the endearment, but Nellie rubs her hand on his bicep and he seems to calm down.

"I hate to interrupt this little love fest, but we have to go." Says the leader slut, Okay Emerson you don't know for sure if she's a slut and you don't know her background so stop judging, kinda of rudely. The mini skirt trio gets up and kisses their respective boyfriend's cheek and leader says what seams to pass for pouting, "Baby, will call me later?'

"Of course, baby, I love you." Jake says, rubbing her makeup covered cheek and kissing her lips, as he looks into her eyes lovingly, I gag a little bit trying not be judgy, but failing miserably.

"Okay, so clearly you guys know how to work an engine do you have jobs?" I ask, shaking my head at the girls who barely tottered their way out of the door.

"Yeah we all do working at Uncle Joe's Mechanic Place," said Ollie because Jake was still staring after the miniskirt trio longingly.

"Yeah, Joe and Mack are pretty cool unfortunately Mack's kid Alex went off to collage this year and we are a bit shorthanded that's why Axle is still tied up," continued Al after Ollie grabbed his burger to take another bite.

"Hey, do you think he would take on a new mechanic if they were good but could only work part time?" I asked wondering if I could get a job, car here I come.

"Why? You lookin' for a job, Emerson?" Jake asked, jokingly, jumping back into the conversation.

"Yeah, I am, before you get all you're weak woman on me, I beat Jake on that engine race didn't I?" I asked shifting in my seat and becoming slightly nervous, hold up why am I nervous of their reaction, these people aren't my family nor my friends, why would I care? I try shaking it off but it won't leav-

"Okay, Emerson we'll take you to Uncle Joe and Mackie if you past their tests you can probably join us." Tanner said, I could only tell this because Amy was cuddled up next to him, hold up join us.

"What do you mean join us?" I ask putting my hand up in stop motion.

"Well, little Emerson, we are a gang." Jake said smirking, he continued with, "initiation is on Saturday. Nellie, Amy could you get Emerson home? See ya at school, Emmie." Jake grabbed his jacket, paid and walks out the door.

"So, you're in gang huh?" Amy asked, clearly shocked, but not really bothered by it. Nellie is still staring at Tommy shocked written all across her face.

"So, Amy, Nellie, Shall we go?" I asked and winked at them.

"Yeah, and Tanner, we will talk about the gang thing when you pick me up for school tomorrow in your car." Amy said, going from shocked to pissed off. Tanner actually looked a bit nervous. I gave a low whistle and picked up my hoodie from the back of the booth. I looked at Tommy's face and saw relief I looked at Nellie and nodded my head towards Tommy she looked at him and shook her head.

"Don't think you get off so easily, Tommy, the same goes for you." Nellie said calmly. She got her jacket and they paid and strutted out of the diner, I looked at Tommy and Tanner and they had truly nervous looks on their faces. I turned around and went to the cash register manned by Darlene paid and walked out. When I got around the corner I burst out laughing, the girls were waiting and they were bent over in the middle with tears streaming down their faces, I said between laughs, "Their faces, Oh MY GOD! Their faces!" I tried to mimicking their shocked expression to the great amusement of the girls, we got in the car and drove to my house busting out laughing whenever we looked at each other.