Chapter 14

Brendan's Pov

        We walked back to the Stone company building to return the goods. May was there before me Because I kept running into older Pokémon we have already. When we got inside we went up to Mr. Stone's office and gave them back. "Thank you so much children. If you don't mind when you can. May you take this letter to Steven. You will meet him at Dewford town most likely where a lot of rocks are. You'll find him I'm sure." He told us. I took mental notes. Dewford town. Steven. Rocks. "You can talk to Mr. Briney. He can ride you to Dewford Town." I'll take a guess and say that's the old guy we met. "He runs around with a Wingull. Can't miss him." Yep it's him.

           "Thank you Mr. Stone. We'll be off then. Come on May let's go!" We ran out of the building and into the forest again. But something happened in the forest.

            "Brendan can you Come here?" I walked to May who said that.

            "Yes what is it?"

            "Have we caught this?" She said As she pointed to a Slakoth.

            "Yeah we've had that."

            "Ok I'll just defeat it for experience then." she quickly defeated it and then her Mudkip started glowing White. "Brendan? What's happening?"

             "I'm not quite sure but I don't know what is going on with your Mudkip." The Mudkip's body grew and it looked like he stood on two legs. It stopped glowing and looked like a different Pokémon.

             May took out her Pokédex and scanned it. "Marshtomp, the Mud Fish Pokémon, Marshtomp like to spend much of their day in the mud and don't do much else."

             "Marshtomp huh? I guess you're my old pal turned new." May said and she hugged the creature. We walked past the forest afterward and then met up with Briney again.

             "Hello children. Thank you for saving my darling Peeko. She and I can sail the Seven Seas again."

             "Speaking of which. Could you please take us to Dewford Town?"

             "Dewford Town? That's quite a distance away. But I'll take you anywhere because you saved my Peeko." He walked out of the hut and onto his big boat that looked like a mini cruiser. "Hop on children." We walked onto the boat and then he hit the gas hard because we flew to the back of the boat. He slowed down after a bit but it still hurt.

              "Well I guess it's time to sit down and calm down before we get to the other town." I said as I sat down.

             "Wanna play Truth or dare?" May asked me. I knew this wasn't going to end well.

May's Pov

             "Ok so first Truth or Dare?" I asked Brendan.

             "Dare." Brendan stated with a sigh.

             "I dare you to send out Torchic and have him shoot you with an Ember." He reluctantly sent out Torchic and told him to shoot him with an Ember. Torchic did so and then Brendan yelled out in shock and put his hair in the water. I just sat there and giggled at him.

               "It was totally worth it for that giggle." I blushed then looked angrily at him. "Adorable. Anyway. Truth or Dare?"

               "I guess it's only fair to do a dare."

               "Hmm...I dare you to make Marshtomp spit mud on you."

               "That's just evil!" I told Marshtomp to hit me with Mud ball and it got everywhere. My clothes were all dirty and I couldn't wash these at the moment. So I stood in a place where Mr. Briney couldn't see me and grabbed my bag to get my clothes. I took off my top then grabbed my other shirt as Brendan walked past the corner and saw me. I covered myself and blushed. "Brendan! What are you doing?!"

             "I was checking to see if you went overboard." I could see he was blushing as he walked away. I put on my shirt and changed my pants. I walked back to Brendan with my arms crossed and I sat down. "Are you mad?"

             "I'm fine. Maybe it's enough for Truth or Dare."

             "Land hooooo! Peeko throw the anchor overboard! We're going to stop here children! This is Dewford Town!" Mr. Briney screamed at us. We got up and grabbed all of our stuff and got off the boat as it got to the port. "I'll be here whenever you want to leave."

Brendan's Pov

            We walked off the boat and onto the little town by the sea. "This isn't very big. Maybe there's something else to this little place?" May said as she bent over to look at the fish in the water.

              "Let's go to the Pokemon Center. Then we'll go looking around." I told her.

               We walked to the Pokemon Center and healed our Pokemon and as we walked out we were encountered by this woman. "Are you Pokemon trainers? There's a gym here for you over there whenever you want to challenge it"

               "Uh, thanks. We'll go check it out soon" May said as she walked away towards more water and Fishermen. "Brendan. I think I found the rocks." She pointed to a huge cave system leading down below the island. "Guess we have some exploring to do."

-----------------------------------------------------------Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I'm grateful that you still read and that this is like my most popular story ever. I want to update more and I'm definitely trying. So please try to stay with me and wait patiently for more. I'll see you all tomorrow or the next day. Tschuss!