Chapter 1

Brendan's Pov
My family has just moved to this little town...err village called Littleroot. I have my own room now, having to share a room with my mom was weird since the only room was like a kitchen. "Hey honey. How are you after that long move?"
"I'm fine." I said half-heartedly. You did make me sit in the back of the truck. I thought to myself.
"Maybe you can go see your room. It sure is handy to have Machoke to help us move." My mother said cheerfully. I walked past my mom to get to the stairs to my room. I looked at my room that seemed to show that my mom thought I was still a child. I sighed, changed my clock to 12:00pm, then walked downstairs when my mom shouted. "Brendan come look at the T.V! Your father's on T.V!" I was immediately excited to see my father I almost never see him, but I love seeing him when I can.
"...And that was it for this brodcast outside Pettalburg city." The reporter said as it cut off.
"Aww looks like you missed him." My mom said as I frowned. "Maybe you should go meet the next door neighbor." I wasn't too excited, but it gave me something to do. I walked outside then to my right to my neighbor's house. I knocked on the door and a woman opened it.
"Oh, you must be Brendan. It's so happy to meet my neighbor. My daughter might not be home but you can go check her room upstairs." The woman said letting me in. I walked upstairs to an empty room. I walked over to a pokeball that was left on the ground. I approached it then I felt a person enter the room. I turned around to face a beautiful girl.
"Hello, you must be Brendan." The girl said as my cheeks flushed. "My name's May nice to meet you." May, that's a nice name.
"Yeah, I'm Brendan nice to meet you May. How are you?" How are you what a stupid question what am I thinking? I thought to myself.
"I'm good...Oh, I almost forgot I have to help my dad in route 301! Gotta go hope I see you again!" May said running off downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys it's kiingbloodpool I hope you liked this chapter of my Fanfiction. I wanted to say I got this idea from AnimegirlJB's Ereri story so you should go read that instead of this because this is clearly boring. Thank you for reading this and I'll see you next chapter.