1 - Rest Of My Life

Start from the beginning

"I didn't hurt your wounds did I?" He asked nervously. The look of excitement mixed with fear on his face was enough for me to burst out laughing before running towards him, giving him a wet hug.

"Oh come on!" Drew whined playfully while wrapping his arms around me protectively.

"You look like a drowned rat" Isaac couldn't resist throwing in his comment, he knew it would annoy me and boy was he right when he saw me turn slowly to stare at him. He let out a chuckle but his smile dropped when he felt water splash across his eyes, he looked at Nikki in shock before turning to me when Nikki was pointing her index finger at me.

"Oh you're on, BooBear"

* * *

"That was the last box. For two girls, you sure have a lot of clothes" Drew stated while he walked down the stairs. I smiled as I watched Drew take the box to his car.

I walked around the house, into every room to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything. Walking into my room, I looked under the bed making sure nothing had fallen under there. I wasn't expecting to see anything, let alone my shoebox of memories.

'What's that doing there?'

The last time I saw it, I was devastated that I couldn't share these with Drew. I also remembered them being on the bedside table, I couldn't seem to remember how they got under the bed. Shaking my head to dismiss those thoughts, I slowly sat on the ground and opened the box and started to go through the photos, I was so focused on the photos that I didn't hear the knock for the second time until he cleared his throat.

I smiled up at Drew before patting the spot next to me, I watched as he walked in and sat next to me. I could see that curiosity was getting the best of him because he never knew what to expect from me but, he was always willing to listen me.

His breath caught slightly in his throat when I started to show him photos of the three of us. Photos I could tell he's been longing to see and hold in his hands, it was a weird feeling seeing Drew holding these photos, it made it so much more real.

"This is my favourite one" Drew whispered as he showed me the photo he was referring to, it was a photo of Alena and I, each kissing a side of his cheek while he playfully looked disgusted by the act.

"Keep it"

Drew whipped his head towards me in shock that I would give up my photo to him, before he could question it I quickly leaned in and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"I don't need the photo when I have the real deal" I stated before we both started laughing.

"I love you sis"

"I love you too"

"You guys ready?" Isaac asked as he knocked on the door. Both of us nodding while packing up the shoebox, before getting up and following Isaac to the front door. Alena waited patiently for me before grabbing my hand to hold. I stood there for a few minutes looking over the house, the house that held so many beautiful memories but also some haunting ones. I was going to miss one particular memory I knew I wasn't going to be able to recreate, that was all the good memories that held Jaxon in them. I knew I had to leave him behind alongside the other memories that were held under this roof. With that in mind, I locked the doors and walked out.