Chapter 9

Erin P.O.V

After Louis had managed to pry Lola’s arms off him giving her a half smile. She turned to Zayn

"Zaaaccc!"

"It’s Zayn" I said to her bluntly

"Well...I was on the right lines" Lola protested. After briefly hugging the other boys she turned to me and the girls

"And you are?"

"I’m Erin, this is Evie,Emily,Beth and Taylor. We are going on holiday with the boys"

She air kissed us on both cheeks.

" Passengers for Flight 206 to Los Angeles International airport, can you please go to gate 3" I heard a women on the speaker say.

"Right we better go guys" Harry said starting to walk. We were going to follow him when Lola grabbed onto Louis arm with her long fake nails.

"You are going to LA?!" She squealed

"Uh...yeah" Louis replied unsure whether he should of said that

"Oh em geeee! I am tooooo!" She said bouncing up and down

"great......" Louis replied unenthusiastically

Not only was she on the same flight, she was the row behind us. She wouldn’t shut up the whole way, chatting on to Louis. Apparently they used to go out but Louis finished her as he was close to climbing the walls with her clinginess and well she would never shut up.

Louis P.O.V

I was about to sit next to Evie when Lola sat in-between us. I shot a sorry look at Evie and she nodded, giving me and thumbs up sign. I’m going to need it if I’m sitting next to Lola for the whole duration of the flight.

 I swear that if the window could open, I would of thrown Lola out of it.

"Just going to top up my makeup! Won’t be long!" She exclaimed skipping over to the toilet.

"Bit of a handful then" Evie grinned at me.

"One word for it!" I replied sighing

Evie scooted over to the seat next to me.

"Don’t you dare move when she comes back!" I grinned

"Hey!Thats moi seat!" Lola exclaimed

"Well its 'moi' seat now" Evie replied. Lola huffed and sat next to Harry and Liam.

"Hey guys!" She exclaimed in a squeaky voice. I heard them unenthusiastically reply to her

-Later-

"We are close to landing in Los Angeles, please fasten your seatbelts and don’t undo them until the plane has come to a complete stop." The captain said through the speaker

"Ugh I hate this bit “Evie complained, as the plane was starting to drop she grabbed my hand and held it tight. It hurt a lot but It must be helping her so I didn’t want to pull my hand away. Her hand gripped mine harder as the plane jolted. We had landed.

Niall P.O.V

The sun hit my face as we walked out of the plane.

"Its boiling!" Emily exclaimed as she came out after me.

"Well we couldn’t have rain for the birthday girl could we?" I exclaimed, putting my arm around her and leading her to the waiting car.

We turned to Lola.

"Well this is where we say goodbye" Louis said quickly getting in the car. Everyone else quickly climbed in, wanting to....get rid of her.

"At last, peace and quiet" Zayn sighed.

We got to the hotel we were staying in.

As we walked in, we looked around it in amazement. It was very posh. There was a big chandelier in the middle of the reception bit and there were huge vases of flowers everywhere with big exotic flowers coming out of them. There were also bowls of free mints which was definitely a plus!

Liam and Harry came back with a set of keys in their hand.

"What number are we?" Emily asked

"Number penthouse" I grinned at her.

I looked at the girls whose face lit up, starting to run to the lift. We followed them but they had closed the lift doors, forcing us to use the dreaded stairs.

Beth P.O.V

The boys came panting in and collapsed on the sofa.

"I’m going to bed, night" Emily announced walking to the room she had claimed

"It’s the afternoon actually" Harry called out after her

"Shut up Harry" A distant voice said.

"I’m going too, Afternoon!" I said following after Emily, emphasizing the afternoon part to keep Harry happy.

   Gradually everyone went to bed, jet lagged.

Liam P.O.V

I was the first to get up so I decided to make breakfast for everyone. After an hour, everyone was up, eating the breakfast I had made them.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Disneyworld!" Louis exclaimed, bouncing a little on his chair. I swear he is like a big kid sometimes.

"Well its Emily's birthday trip so lets see what she what she wants to do" I explained turning to Emily.

"Disneyworld sounds good" She smiled.

We got ready, I was the last to get in the car  but a hand grabbed my arm. A hand with long fake nails......

"Louissss!" I recognized that voice immediately. I turned around to see Lola standing there

"Oh.....your not Louis" She exclaimed "You are a friend of him aren’t you?" She looked confused

She has saw me loads of times and she still doesn’t know who I was. Suddenly she saw Louis looking out of the car.

She looked excited

"oooooh where are you going?" She asked poking Louis in the chest.

"Somewhere" Evie said coming over next to Louis.

"Where is somewhere?" She asked

"Disneyworld" Evie sighed

" Disneyworld?! Oooh can i come?" She exclaimed doing her little jumps and clapping her hands, before we could say NO! she continued "yaaay! lets go! This will be sooo much fun!" climbing into the car with us.

Evie P.O.V

When we got there, we ran to the first ride. It was a huge rollercoaster, and I wasn’t the biggest fan of them. The spinning tea cups are more my cup of tea. Ha!See what I did there? I smiled at my own joke and ran after them.

“You sure you don’t wanna come on?” Louis asked me for the tenth time

“Yes Louis I’m fine! Anyway someone has to look after the bags!”

“Louis come on! We are nearly at the front!” I heard Erin shout.

“Enjoy” I shouted to them as they were getting on. Lola sat next to Louis and I noticed her grab his hand…..

Maybe I’m just getting paranoid I mean, I would be holding his hand if I was Lola. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she was holding his hand because she liked him,Iv seen the way she looks at him…..

The thing is, she doesn’t seem like the girl who would give up until she got her prize, Louis.