Chapter 6

I looked after Louis until he was better. I still felt a little bit guilty but most of it had washed away after I had helped him get better. HE did everything I said! When he needed to eat I made sure that he did or when he needed to rest I ordered to him and away he went to bed.

    The media loved it though. Simon, yes the Simon Cowell, sent the us magazine and newspaper articles about Louis. We laughed at them more than anything, not one had got the facts right, all of them had made at least one thing up so it looked like they knew everything.

I laughed as I read the latest one.

“Another one?” Louis said, jumping next to me on the sofa.

“Yup,this is the best yet! Louis Tomlinson is only going One Direction and that’s hospital” I read “Mr Tomlinson was called ‘fat’ on Twitter so he decided he needed to lose weight, taking it to the extremes”

Me and Louis laughed until we were bright red and tears were spilling out of our eyes. It wasn’t even that funny but Louis’ laugh is very contiguous!

“What you guys laughing at?” Taylor asked as her and Beth walked in.

I handed her the article and they laughed a little but not in hysterics like me and Louis!

“Anyway, you need to come through to the kitchen.” Beth said as we followed them through, wiping our eyes as we walked.

I saw Niall smirk at us, seeing our bright red faces.

“Right guys! Today is…..THE FIRST NIGHT OF OUT TOOOOUUURRRRRRR!” Liam announced. All of our faces lit up and we celebrated, clearly very excited!

“half an hour then we need to go to rehearsals” Liam added.

“Why do we need to rehearse? I think I know the lyrics to our own songs” Louis asked

“Louis, don’t you remember that time on the X Factor tour? When we all slided to the right and you went left? Luckily the audience thought that was made to happen and just laughed.” Zayn said to Louis, laughing

Louis smiled sheepishly, suddenly running up the stairs, wanting to go in the shower first. But everyone had the same idea so we were all running up, wanting to go in first.

-Half an hour later-

“You nearly ready?” Zayn and Liam came in to where we were putting our makeup on. I looked behind and saw the rest of the boys sitting on the sofa ready and bored.

“15 more minutes max” Erin smiled pushing Liam and Zayn out the doorway.

Half an hour later-

“READDYYY!” me and the girls came out and laughed when we saw the boys face when they saw us. We went out to the limo that was waiting for us and climbed in. Soon later we were at the arena and then I saw it…..

Hundreds of screaming girls were waiting outside even though it was at least 2 hours before the doors opened. I heard everyone swear under their breath as we saw how many people there were!

“On the count of 3, 1….2……3 RUUUUNNNN!” Liam exclaimed as we all piled out the limo, running for our lives. A girl had caught onto my top but Louis grabbed my hand running with me. Finally we were safe inside, I had never been so happy to see a bodyguard!

    Us girls sat down and watched the boys rehearse. They were amazing! When they had done we all stood up and cheered, we were loud but later on in the night nobody will hear us with all the noise….

We all went backstage as the boys got changed again for the first song. They had at least 4 different outfits so they had to get changed pretty fast! Good job me and the girls weren’t up there then!