Deathly Hallow Cookies

Original website: http://www.mugglenet.com/recipe/deathly-hallows-cookies/

Ingredients

•1 cup butter softened
•1/2 cup brown sugar packed
•2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

Directions

1) Preheat oven to 300F. In the bowl of a stand mixer (or just use a hand mixer and a large bowl of your choice), whip together the butter and brown sugar.
Very slowly, add the flour until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
2) Place the dough out onto a floured surface and knead until dough is smooth (should not take more than one minute). Roll the dough to about 1/3" thickness.
3) Cut out triangle shapes using a cookie cutter or knife.
4) Press a bottle cap or other circular cut-out into the dough in the style of the Deathly Hallows symbol. Carve a line down the middle with a knife to create the Elder Wand part of the symbol.
5) Place onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or wax paper). These cookies don't spread out in the oven, so feel free to put them quite close together. Bake in your 300F oven for about 20 minutes, or until slightly golden.
6) Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before transferring to wire rack.
7) As with all shortbread, you can eat them plain or give them a sweet frosting glaze.