Chapter 6

I looked expectantly at Mr. Stilinski, hoping that he’s not going to shoot me down and turn me away.

“Where’s your dad?” He asks me, leaning against the frame of the door and stuffing his hands in his pockets. I bit my lip, my dad has been away from the house for a while now, and I knew that he has been staying at what’s-her-face’s house and wont talk to me. I cant argue and say it doesn’t bug me, but I had done the same thing to him when I basically ran off with Derek.

“Well…” I started, “I haven’t really talked to him for a month. He won’t answer my calls” I nervously squeezed my bag against me and once more started to gently chew on my bottom lip.

“Yeah it fine… but try and talk to your dad. I’m not saying you’re not welcome here; but you really should talk to your dad. I know he misses you,” with that he side stepped, giving me room to enter his home.  “Stiles is up in his room,” I smiled at the sheriff before happily nodding at him and bounding up the stairs, I carelessly flung the bedroom door open to see Stiles and Lydia sitting on his bed hovering over his laptop.
My eyes widened in surprise, along with the two teens that moved farther away from eat other and both stood to their feet,

“Marcey?” Stiles asked, picking up his laptop and setting it over on his desk. Lydia eyes both Stiles and I before opening her mouth to speak,

“You and Stiles talk still?” I pressed my lips together firmly and looking over to Stiles.

“Well… No, But I need to talk to him.” I see Lydia smirk at me slightly and planting her feet firmly on the floor.

“Well go on, we both eagerly wait forwhat you have to say.” I can’t help but roll my eyes at her child like ways, but non the less I turn so I’m facing Stiles,

“I’m staying the night tonight.” I cross my arms over my chest and slightly chuckle as Stiles’ mouth falls open slightly, but soon he scoffs, all signs of the kindness from earlier gone.

“Why? Don’t you have a pack to get back too?” My face falls and my heart slightly breaks,

“Fine.” I say, my tone going cold along with my glare. “I’ll go find another place to stay,” I go to the window, but before I open it to jump out I turn to him with a glare, “Just so you know. I left them.” Stiles lets out a sarcastic laugh,

“Seems like that’s a habit you’re starting to pick up on.” But I was already out the window and half way to the woods by the time that the final word had gotten out past his lips.

So much for that

I ran and ran through the woods until I came to an all too familiar place, that’s when I finally stopped.

I stopped and stared out at the burnt remains of the Hale home, my face quirking into a small –very small- sad smile as I remembered when I had met Derek for the very first time.

  It was about a 10 minuet drive and I was about to pull my hair out with all of stiles smart ass remarks.

I practically run out of Stiles jeep and slam the door,

"My god stiles!" I complain, walking backwards a few feet to I was looking at Stiles and Scott who were both leaning up against the hood of Stiles jeep,

"Will you ever run out of smart ass things to say?!" He smirks 

"Ah, probably not" I roll my eyes 

"Of corse, how could I ever ask such a dumb thing?!" 

I hear a chuckle from behind me and Scott's and Stiles eyes looked behind me.