✦ chapter 28 ✦

Start from the beginning

Bernard: hey man! There's this party, u should come

And then there was an address below. I haven't been to a party in a while. It would be fun to go to one. I mean, what's Christmas without a party? I look up from my phone and say, "who wants to go to a party?"

-----

Lauren's POV

I step out of the car, my ears being bombarded by the latest pop music. We had all decided that a party would be fun. I stand beside Abigail as the both of stare at the spectacle ahead of us. The house itself was a very nice house. It was double story but very wide in length. The front yard, which I imagine was very beautiful before, was now littered by people. There were couples kissing, trash and rubbish, scattered clothes and the list goes on. I've only ever went to party's like this three times in total. I wasn't the type to go partying, but everyone else wanted to go and I didn't want to be a sore loser, so here I am. We walk forward, all of us in a group. We make sure to not go anywhere near the people and other unidentified things. As I walk in, I find a neon pink lacy bra hanging on the doorknob.

Oh dear.

The music only gets louder as I enter and I refrain myself from clamping my hands onto my ears. There was a mass of grinding bodies in front of us. I swear, you could barely fit a piece of paper between these people. There were people doing other things on the sidelines. We stop in the entrance and we all turn to face each other. "So, what's the plan?" Jacob asks.

I shrug, looking around to see if anyone has an answer. "I'm going to go get a drink." Ryan says and then turns to Abigail. "You want to come?" He asks her and she nods. The two of them walk away, getting swallowed up by the crowd. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to dance." Jennifer says, grinning like an idiot and walking into the mass of sweating bodies until we can no longer see her anymore. I have to admit, she is a party animal. Sometimes, I feel like we hold her back from all this since me and the other aren't into parties.

"I see some people I know. I'm going to go say hi." Noah says, leaving it to just me, Natalie, Harry and Jacob. I raise my eyebrows. "Are you three leaving too?" I ask, but then my eyes catches a familiar form.

That's Elijah.

I turn my attention back to the other three and I give them an apologetic smile. "Sorry guys, I guess I'm the one leaving." I say and they give me questioning looks. "Some people I know is here. I'm just going to say hi." I explain and they nod. I walk away, pushing through the bodies. He wasn't too far from me so it shouldn't be too difficult to get to him. I have to say, I don't think these people know what deodorant is. I take another step when a sweaty arm comes around my waist and I am pulled back into someone's chest. I whip around, still in the mystery persons arm. I find a guy with sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was clearly drunk and had a goofy grin.

"Let go of me." I demand.

He just chuckles and says, "You feel so good against me."

I grimace in disgust from the spit that comes out of his mouth and his foul breath that stunk of alcohol. "I said to let me go." I demand even louder. A few people, hearing this, turn around to watch our little scene. The mystery guy brings his face closer to mine and I cringe away.

Somebody help me.

I try pushing his arm off me but he had an iron grip. I dig my nails into his arm, but that still doesn't do anything. "You could have so much fun with me." Mystery guy says into my ear, groping my ass. My eyes widen and I successfully push his arm off it, only to have it placed back onto my waist.