I hear footsteps run to my door revealing Andy's laughing form. "Well good morning Ashley" his accent laughs.

"Good morning Andy" I grumble. As I manage to get out of my bed sheets I stand up looking at Andy seriously. "That wasn't funny" I try to stay serious, but I break and start to laugh with him.

"Oh most definitely serious" he puts a serious face on but ultimately fails and starts to laugh.

"I have to go to set soon so I won't be around until dinner time. Have a good day Ashley, oh and don't do drugs!" Leaving the house he shouts.

"What to wear" looking in my closet I say.

I pick up a white shirt with grey stripes across it and decide to wear that. "Pants or shorts" I look between them. "Shorts" I decide.

I put them on and brush my hair out leaving it down. Right as I was putting my converse on I heard the door bell ring. "Coming!" I shout.

I open the door to see Chandler standing there with a light blue shirt, a grey plaid shirt over it with dark blue jeans.

"Hey Chandler I was just about to call you" smiling politely at him.

"Let's go see Zack. I'm just gonna tell him where to meet us" I tell Chandler, quickly sending Zack a text.

"So what is your boyfriend like?" Chandler asks me.

"Um well. He's really sweet, awkward and he makes me feel good about myself" I nod my head.

"That's nice" Saying cooly he puts his hands into his pockets.

Chandler and I arrive at the swing sets where I told Zack to meet us. As we wait, soon enough Zack comes around the corner with a skate board in hand.

"Hey guys!" Excitedly Zack says. "Hi I'm Zack by the way man" he sticks his hand out to Chandler.

"I'm Chandler but you probably already know that" chuckling he shakes Zack's hand back.

As I take in Zack's features he's wearing a plain white shirt, with dark pants, and his usual hair do is down so it makes his hair look fluffy like Chandlers.

"New hair style I see" I ruffle Zack's hair.

"Hey! Stop it!" Playfully he smacks my hand away.

"Ashley have you ever ridden a skateboard before?" Sticking up the board in his hand Zack asks.

"No I haven't, but Chandler over here has" I point to Chandler.

"Well why don't I teach you. It's fun I promise" Zack takes my hand as we make our way to the street, Chandler following.

"I'm such a third wheel" Chandler complains.

"Oh shush, why don't you ask our girlfriend to come down, and we could do a double hang out" I offer.

"I'll call Brianna now" he walks off.

I watch as Zack steps on the skateboard, and he makes it look really easy, so it should be for me too, right? "Come here Ash" Zack motions at the board.