love you too

As the kiss gets more heated you feel srong arms around your waist, so in response you put your hands on his neck giving him permission to go further.

His arms run up and down your legs making you slighly moan. That really sets him off. He grabs the rims of you red tanktop and pulls it over your head exposing your red bra.

He smiles at this and goes to take off your bra but you stop him and take off his shirt. Then you let him proceed. He takes off your bra and smirks. Ever so lightly playing with your breasts, while kissing down your neck. He hits that just ripe spot causing you to let out a moan. And mire moans filled the room untill finally you took over.

You pushed him down on the couch and started traceing your fingers up and down his mid section untill you reach his belt. Seeing the bulge in his pants yoy get turned on real fast. You start to unravel his belt and take his pants off. And what do you know his member is almost completeley stiff.

You moan at the sight untill you feel your mini skirt being pulled down leaving the both of you in just your underwear.

At the same time you both take eachothers underwear off revealing yourselves too each other. You sit on his chest teasing him untill he flips you both over takimf back the lead.  "im gonna enter" you slightly say "mhhhh" and with that he enters you.

You groan in pain trying to get adjusted to his size. "Ill stay like this till your comfertible" after two minutes you finally nod your head. He starts thrusting slowly and you are letting out slight moans. And he increses his pace making you moan very loudly.

You dig your nails into his back but he doesent care. Eventually he reaches his climax and so do you. Niw you both are sitting on the couch breathing heavaly.

You lean twords him and whisper in his ear "i love you too"

OK SO HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT. I COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING ELSE TO WRITE ABOUT SO I JUST SKIPPED TO THE JUCY PART. OK SO LET ME KNOW IN YOY WANT ME TO CONTINUE.

 OK SO LET ME KNOW IN YOY WANT ME TO CONTINUE