ahhhhhh

What you look like

"Finally home" you say as you walk through the front door of your home.

You hear rustleing around in yor bed room.you grab your katana off the wall and slowly walk in your bed room. Nothing there you check your study and there he is LEVI.

"How the fuck did you get in here"
"Simple i found your spare key under the steep"
"Oh thats right" is all you could say at that point. You sit the katana on your desk and point to the couch " sit and what do you want anyway?"

"First of all where the hell were you all weekend"he said, "i was with my brothers"
"And second i need to tell you something very important"
"Ok what is it?"is all you could manage

"I, levi ackerman has always loved you from the start"

You were agast could not find the words to say. He leaned in for a kiss and you returned the faver and lent in faster heating up the kiss, the next thing you know levi was.....

MWAHAHAHAH CLIF HANGARS ARE BOSS. OK SORRY IT WAS LATER THAN I SAID I WAS AWAMPED WITH HOMEWORK LAST NIGHT AND DIDENT THINK ABOUT A FUCKING THING. BUT TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS AND GALS I WILL PUBLISH ANOTHER PART TOMARROW THANKS!!!!!

LEVI: PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

Warning next chapter contains smut