reunited

Its finally the weekend and your packing your stuff to go to ur's house you put the necklace on and head out the door. When you get to the train staion you buy your ticked and sit down on a bench.

Le time skip because im lazy

You wake up when the train screeches to a stop, you get out of the train and hail a cab. You tell the man to get as close to moutains as he can ( sorry im not sure where ur lives)he drops you off about half way up the moutain. You start walking for about 20min and then you see it your mothers house, you walk inside and hear a rustleing sound from your old room. The door creaks open and and a familiar face pops out. "(Y/n)" ! gray?  "yes its me snowflake" :oh ive missed you so much"  you say wail jumping on him.

You hear another rustle and see another man pop out " lyone" ! Lyone hugs you back " where have you been big sis?" "Oh places maybe an secret assasins place and im the boss i dont know" " omg thats better than what we have done with our lives"

You just sit there thinking im finally reunited with my family.....

SORRY FOR THE CLIFT HANGAR AND THE FACT THAT IT WAS SHORT. UMMM.....PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, I AM KINDA HAVING A WRITERS BLOCK HERE. OK SO VOT AND COMMENT THANKS!
-gray-fullbuster-bae😆