Something isn't right!

After throwing up all morning Denise walk up to Todd in the kitchen...
Denise says Todd, lately you've been acting funny is there something you have to mention? Todd says see there you go with that craziness look Dee stop fcking with me.. Denise screams Don't even worry about it Todd with all the shit you've put me through I just want to be happy and finish school. Todd leaves and slams the door behind him and Denise hear him pull off! Denise begins to talk to herself, "I'm not happy, I put myself in this crazy situation and I can't leave because I have nothing & no one.. yeah I'm the girl who turned on my family and friends because I thought this NIGGA loved me! Denise realized Todd left his phone so she grabs it run to the bathroom and lock the door behind her.. As she search the phone she sees smiley faces on side of   baby mama but she start to trip cause she know Todd don't have no kids. So she calls, the Phone rings: Baby mama picks up: what up Todd Bae, I miss you and Tia is out of diapers when you coming home? Denise screams hold up,hold up hold tf up, Who  the fuck are you and what you mean come home! I'm sorry my man must of made a mistake and put the wrong number in his phone! Baby mama says No it's right this Todds baby mama! Denise screams this is Todd fiancé, and Todd don't have no kids. Baby mama says we'll like I said this Todd baby mama, and what you mean Todd fiancé girl I don't know nothing about ya but he has a baby right here Tia Monae Slaton! Denise hangs up face filled with tears she run and put the phone back where she got it from and run to the room saying  "Denise you been being stupid for 8 years!"
But Todd comes back in the house and noticed her face, and says what's wrong  with you? But she too afraid to tell him she's tired of going to school with two black eyes.. So she screams nothing and wipes her face!
Todd says you still worried about the shit from this morning ,He grabs her and say come here bitch I'm horny , he kiss her on the neck and starts to take her clothes off, once he gets them off he starts to please her with pleasure.. He gets him, she get her and he slips his clothes on and say hell be back, Denise says guess he's going see Tia (his daughter) I hate to hold this back! She laid there for a second, and called her sister hoping she'll answer.. Diane (her sister) answer madly What? Didn't you choose that bum nigga over us! Denise yells sister please listen to me! Diane says what I'm listening! I tell her the story about Todd and his baby mama. She told me I need to leave and get on my sh*t! She always reminded me you don't wanna be like Dana.. (Dana is our half sister that we didn't find out was our sister until a year ago  She got pregnant moved away and it's been a while since we seen her!  Denise let her know she understand.. Diane screamed you don't need a MAN!
Diane says Well sis I'm glad you called and I was wondering if you wanted to go see Dana  and all she finally told me where she live and I told her I'll come
Denise says yeah  I'll come I need a break, Diane said sis we'll leave at 8 .. A couple hours passed and Todd never came home.. But my sister is out side and I'm heading out of town. After two hours we'll pull up at Danas! They walk up in the house and was like nice to see you! we hear a little cute voice yelling daddy in the back room.. the little girl run to the front and say dad won't come out the bathroom Dana introduced us saying  Baby, this your aunts Denise & Diana mom sisters! And Diana says and sisters this is Tia.. yes Tia Monae Slaton!
Denise looked side eye says what's her name again. Dana repeated Tia! Tia Monae Slaton! Denise asked And who's her dad? Diana said really Denise you don't ask people that! Dana said it's okay sis but girl we mad but his ass in there we been together off and on for years now his clown ass from y'all way
Dana: *Screams* bae come out the room now I want you to meet my sissys!
Dana man walks out the room looks and says what the Fuck is this ?
Denise yell TODD! 😳
Diana screams Your Todd?
Dana says What you mean?
Todd says Denise wtf you doing here, I told you snooping get your fucking feelings hurt! Denise says No nigga this is my sister, Denise runs outside.. head all messed up! Todd runs behind her saying wifey we will fix it! Diane and Dana follows them but Denise replies how that's my sister, my niece, and you fucking lied, you cheated, and you have nothing else to say to me, this ain't great news no more but I'm having your BABY! 😭Dana: Screams baby ? Really Todd well since we telling secrets did he tell you he have HIV and multiple bitched he sleep with!!