Chapter 4

Chapter 4

3 days later~

"Hey Spence." said JJ

"Hey" said Reid as he smiled.

"Ready to get out of this place." asked JJ

"Yea where are the others" asked Reid not that he didn't like JJ he was just curious.

"They had to go do something so I came to pick you up and take you home. You are staying with me and I am not taking no for answer." demanded JJ

"I know" said Reid.

"Ok then let the doctor sign your release papers" said JJ.

"Already done" said the doctor as he handed them to JJ and then turned to Reid. "I don't wanna see you back in this hospital expected for physical therapy. Clear?"

"Crystal" said Reid.

"Ok then Bye" said the doctor.

" Thank you doctor" said JJ.

"Ok let's go" said Reid.

It took a little bit to get to the car but they finally did. They were on their way.

"Spence listen I just wanted to say sorry again." JJ said as she tried to focus on the road and talked to Reid.

"JJ it's ok. I know that you were just scared and I was just angry and in pain" he said as he smiled at her.

"Thanks" she answered back.

After a couple minutes of silence they pulled up to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keep look out!"

"Ready?"

"Wait i think there pulling in."

"Hurry hide!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are all the lights off?" asked Reid "Aren't Will and Henry home?"

"Oh uh they are probably just taking a little nap. You know Henry and how he loves his naps." JJ answered getting out of the car.

"Right ok then" said Reid. He tried to get out of the car and grab his stuff but instead he was handed a set of crutches and JJ grabbed his stuff.

"No i got this," said JJ

"No" Reid tried to grab it but she dodge.

"Head up to the house i'll grab the rest of the stuff. The door is unlocked."

When Reid opened that door he was gonna get what was coming for him. Weather is was good or bad. Nobody would know until he opened it and all was revealed.