Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Well you guys already know my name because I have or was tending to Spencer before he left. But we ran a few test to see what was going on with him and his fever has spiked up."

"How high?" asked Hotch

"105.1 but we gave him lots of antibiotics and we are hoping that will help to calm the fever." answered the doctor. "

"Is he awake?" asked JJ

"Not at the moment but you guys can go up to his room. Also it is required that he is not given any stress. Which should not be a issue because I can tell that you guys care about him a lot." stated the doctor.

"Thank you" said Rossi.

The team walked up to Reid's room. It would not be long before he woke up and he needed them to be right there for him right now. Even if he didn't want them to be they still were gonna be their weather he wanted them to be or not.

Morgan looked up to see Reid opening his eyes and he smiled.

"Hey sleepy head" smiled Morgan.

"Mmmh hi" answered Reid weakly.

"How are you feeling?" asked Hotch.

"Better a lot better." said Reid.

"Thank god." said JJ

"What happen?" asked Reid.

"What do you remember?" asked JJ nervously.

"I remember fighting with you but then i remember making up and that's it." said Reid.

"Well my Genius decided to leave the hospital without telling anybody. When we finally tracked you down you were at JJ's house and you and Henry were sleeping. When you woke up you and JJ went to talk and then when you came back you passed out and wouldn't respond to anybody." said Garcia.

"Oh" was all that Reid could say.

"Yea and I thought you were a genius" joked Morgan.

"Funny" said Reid.

"No what is funny is what I am going to do to you when you are cleared to go home." laughed Garcia.

"What somebody help me" laughed Reid. "When can I leave?"

"Not until the doctor says" said Rossi.

"Fine" said Reid.

"Are you hungry" Hotch asked Reid.

"Yea can I have some Jello?" answered Reid.

"Yea what color?" asked Hotch.

"Red" said Reid.

"Ok i'll be right back anybody else want anything?" asked Hotch.

"Coffee" everybody said.

"I'll go with you" volunteered Rossi

"I want coffee to" said Reid

"No way" said Hotch "Not until the doctor says that you can."

"Ahh" laughed Reid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 minutes later Hotch and Rossi returned with coffee for everybody and Jello for Reid.

"You guys are just drink that right in front of me?" cried Reid.

"No we are not just drink it right in front of you." answered Morgan.

The whole team just looked at. They were all confused by what he had just said.

I'm drinking it next to you and nobody is standing in front of you" Laughed Morgan.

"Really" laughed Reid

The whole team couldn't help but laugh at that comment.

"Just wait till I'm out of here and i will get you back." said Reid

"Oh i'm scared" joke Morgan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~